Thread: The Tuning School Live class seminar January 17-18th Tampa FL!

Talking The Tuning School Live class seminar January 17-18th Tampa FL!

Hey guys!

We've got the details ironed out, and the date has been set for our Tampa seminar on tuning with HP Tuners! This will be our second class in Tampa and the first in our new training facility. Our new facility is equipped with both a nice air conditioned classroom and a Loaded chassis dyno, where several students will actually dyno tune their own cars on day 2 - and every student will tune on the dyno.

Want some more details on what usually happens in the seminar? Check out this video from the Dallas, Texas class: http://www.thetuningschool.com/tuningschooldallas.wmv

Students have left feedback from our last Tampa Class in this thread, as well as the Dallas Class too; so if you are wondering if you should... Read this!
    http://www.ls1gto.com/forums/showthread.php?t=226212

Pictures of the last Tampa Class are here as well:

So if you always wanted to learn how to tune - in an interactive laptop based class and hands on tuning time, this is it! In addition to the class, you get access to our private forum, as well as one full year of tuning tech support!

Students bring laptops and their HP Tuners software (or demo software provided if they don't own it yet) and follow along on day one through a complete tuning session in the classroom with video and laptop tuning learning. Day 2 is spent in the morning completing the session in the class, then to the dyno where students will actually tune a few of their OWN cars!

Cost is $650. We provide breakfast and lunch for both days, and the full year of tuning tech support is included as well as the learn @ home materials so you don't leave empty handed.

To register, call 727-233-1195, or email [email protected]. We can provide local hotel information if you need it.

Please email [email protected] or just PM me to register or ask questions!

Thanks,
    Bob

www.thetuningschool.com 727-264-8875

Written specifically for HP Tuners and your LS based vehicle.

Learn at home, or at one of our live seminars!

Added another student today!

+2 today!

Tuner in Training
    I would love to go but Im in Texas, maybe when you are closer or at least in the neighbor states.

Tuner
    See ya guys there!

We now have 14 students, only 6 spots left. Filling up fast! Texas is a very popular state for us, so we will be visiting soon!

Bob

17 Students, gonna be a great time and lots of learning!

Tuner
    Just wanted to post my opinion on the course:

If you don't want to spend 10,000 hours researching on this forum, finding "do a search", and trying to make sense of what everyone is talking about, I'd highly recommend the course.

We went over the basics of tuning, where to start, what to do, etc. When you look at the 10 million or so tables that HP Tuners has to offer, it can definitely be intimidating. Having explained which ones you are gonna use most of the time and which ones you aren't going to use was a great help.

What we learned was then directly applied to 3 students cars. We came to the realization that "this isn't really that hard" and "boy, have I wasted a ton of money not doing this myself." I'm not saying that the students are now able to tune any setup, but for the majority of simple setups, I definitely do not see a problem.

There is still a lot of things that are going to come with experience, but I am no longer intimidated by the tuning process.

Thanks for everything Tuning School!

Tuner in Training
    Where all do you travle to?
    I'm in wyoming right now but home is in Missouri.

Potential Tuner
    Sorry for the bump. Are you guys have any updates? Couldn't find any info on the site.

Quote Originally Posted by Bortran43 View Post
    Sorry for the bump. Are you guys have any updates? Couldn't find any info on the site.
    I guess they provide only online classes for now. Check the Online Class page.

upd: my bad, they provide offline classes too.

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _____________________________
    Newb HpTuner. Working at https://edubirdie.com/college-application-essay-writing, where usually helping with college application essay writing and other relevant tasks. My favorite slogan: "About Us. We stand together to drive the world forward. Everybody in."
    Last edited by Jeffrey Collins; 06-15-2022 at 04:00 PM.

Potential Tuner
    Hey everyone!

The Tuning School will be holding more hands-on classes this year. We will be in Las Vegas, Bowling Green, Houston, and Indianapolis.

Checkout our hands-on course page and see what is near you. https://thetuningschool.com/collections/hands-on-class

If you are interested in GM LS Tuning, we have very limited seating left in both classes. If you have any questions please feel free to reach out to us at [email protected] or 727-264-8875.