Thread: Harley Davidson Tuning Software

Harley Davidson Tuning Software

HI guys i just installed a new VANCE & HINES BIG RADIUS 2 INTO 1 EXHAUST and and the intake system is coming in soon. i have been told that i need a tuning software for it to get tuned, if my memo serves me the software is called "Super Tuning" What tuning software are u guys using ?
    btw my harley is 08 and from Rocker Family.
    any input from u guys would be great.
    thanks in advance.
    Chevrolet LS1 Camaro 1999 M6

My FQuick

For motorcycles... almost everyone and their dog uses a Power Commander.
    They are a bit of a hack if you buy just the basic module... but with all the extra junk they and a bit of tuning time, you can have a pretty good tune.
    Tyler

Sniper may have support for that. You might also want to look into the "Screamin' Eagle" tools. These should be readily available, as I think some dealers even use this to do custom work.

You'll still need a wideband (one bung per runner) and dyno to do it properly. You'll have two different VE tables to tune, one per cylinder.

Potential Tuner
    i use the TTS master tune software to tune my 96cuin rocker c 1584cc..
    if you can use the hp tuners software you will be able to use this software...

Tuner in Training

Race Tuner Kit

Its called the Screaming Eagle Race Tuner Kit and it is made by The Turbo Shop. It includes the bins for "Stage 1" and "Stage 2" modifications. It VIN locks to your PCM. It will grow with your mods. I bought mine when I did the exhaust and air box on my road king. Then when I did cams, 95 in kit I had it dynoed with a wide band. I think Chicago Harley sells them for 20% off the big book price. Course mine is an '04 so things may have changed since they added O2s and cats.

Quote Originally Posted by Engine_HP View Post
    HI guys i just installed a new VANCE & HINES BIG RADIUS 2 INTO 1 EXHAUST and and the intake system is coming in soon. i have been told that i need a tuning software for it to get tuned, if my memo serves me the software is called "Super Tuning" What tuning software are u guys using ?
    btw my harley is 08 and from Rocker Family.
    any input from u guys would be great.
    thanks in advance.
    There are quit a few motorcycle tuning options. all thought the PC 5 with auto tune looks promising I would stay away from piggy back systems like PC, Techlusion etc.. The Screaming Eagle Pro Tuner is the most popular and a great tool similair to HPT with a cost of about $500. Another lesser know company is called Techno Research, There Direct Link Race Tuner does everything the pro tuner does at half the cost. The user interface is dull compared to pro tuner but it does the samething and has Auto Tune to boot With the Techno Research tool you can also tune more than just harleys...

As far as you exhaust and intake bolth tuners will come with some caned tunes. But honestly you could install thoes mods with no tuning at all. Worst case is some decel poping witch is fixed buy richening up to 12% your closed throttle overun on the fuel map witch is anything under 6.5% tps between 3-4500. I read a coment about dual VE maps this is true but not bad to tune at all. Its more of a main fuel map that does bolth cylnders and then there is a offset table for the rear cylnder if it needs correction in certain cells... If you can use HPT you can use either one of these tuners. I do allot of tunes on the street, Duel widebands, laptop in a backpack.. excpect some strange looks