Thread: pro and standard differences

Potential Tuner

pro and standard differences

Im getting ready to purchase the hp tuner software and want to know what the difference is between the the pro and standard version.I know the pro version comes with more credits but do i really need the pro version if im just tuning my car?does pro come with more features then standard?

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

MPVI Std and MPVI Pro (Enhanced IO) Interface Differences

Steve

2007 GMC Canyon Z71-4x4 | 3.7 I5-Auto | 4" Skyjacker suspension lift | 3" Performance Accessories body lift | 33x11.5x17 tires (going 35x12.5x17) | 3.73 gears | 57 K&N | BPi VS | AMS EaAU 6081 | SSK MAF Adapter | NGK AFX w/ NTK WBO2 | AMSoil fluids

Advanced Tuner
    pro allows datalogging without the laptop in the car and has an input for a wideband so you dont have to connect it via ac or egr

at some point I will sell my standard hpt and buy pro , should have just bitten the bullet the first time since it costs more to upgrade to the pro later than it does at initial purchase

while you are figuring out which way to go and getting the $$ together you can get a jump on things by studying the help & demo files here on the site , especially the scanner since that is what you will use first.
    PB's 1/4 mi 12.21 117.75 trap ,1/8 mi. 7.779 93.99trap , 1.949 short time (FWD W body)

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Quote Originally Posted by jackedupcanyon View Post
    I was faster than you
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"