Thread: Dodge A/F tuning only

Dodge A/F tuning only

I have been hired to install HHO kits on some fleet vehicles and need to adjust A/F only.Are there any options at all.He is looking at SCT tuning but Im trying to keep with HPT.Can anybody help? Thanks
    2004 GMC Seirra 5.3 cammed,LTs,true duals,no kitties,ArtCarr3200 stall,3.73 TrueTrac,Port and polished TB,custom CAI,and of course HPTuners....dont leave home without it!!!!

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    We will be entering beta shortly, if you haven't already done so please email support with your SN and we will add you to the list.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Thank you Bill! The SCT software for DCX is 4500.00 and supposedly unlimited vehicles....I dont trust em! LOL
    2004 GMC Seirra 5.3 cammed,LTs,true duals,no kitties,ArtCarr3200 stall,3.73 TrueTrac,Port and polished TB,custom CAI,and of course HPTuners....dont leave home without it!!!!

Potential Tuner
    I am also hird to do the HHO. Any help on tuning with the H.P. would help us all. I resently purchased the H.P.Tuner in Nov,2008. Very Green to tuning for fuel economy. Any suggestions ?

Quote Originally Posted by COWLGMC View Post
    Thank you Bill! The SCT software for DCX is 4500.00 and supposedly unlimited vehicles....I dont trust em! LOL
    Dont trust 'em? They are a reputable company just as HPT. Clearly I am not marketing them but I will say they are trustworthy. Aside from that I cannot wait for HPT to get the Chrysler tuning either. I really enjoy the GM tuning side of things with HPT. Hopefully HPT's logging will be as complete with the Chrysler as they are with thier GM. Love HPT datalogging!