Thread: deliverd trans tourque

deliverd trans tourque

how accurate is the deliverd trans tourque and also ive noticed that it only shows on some vehicles... why?

Advanced Tuner
    On a stock car it's probably pretty accurate.
    2005 Grand Prix GTP
    My CarDomain Page

ok i was just wondering... and my care isnt really that stock,,, and it wtill would be pritty accurate right?

Advanced Tuner
    Not sure, guess it would depend on how accurate your tune is as far as airflow goes.
    2005 Grand Prix GTP
    My CarDomain Page

o ok thanks

Advanced Tuner
    I am guessing you want to use the delivered trans torque to see if you are making gains ?

slight redirect but another thing you can do is when you pause frame on your chart display of a logged scan you can set the reference point vertical line at a certain mph and plug the scan elapsed time ( lower right) in a calculator then drag that line to a lower mph and subtract the elapsed time

I do 0-60's 0-100 or if you want to take wheelspin out of the equation 40-80 etc..

its fun to play with at least
    PB's 1/4 mi 12.21 117.75 trap ,1/8 mi. 7.779 93.99trap , 1.949 short time (FWD W body)

o wow thanks...

Tuner
    It should be pretty accurate for showing gains.

Try doing a couple of similar WOT runs and see if it puts out a similar number each time.

when i started it was around 180 trq, right now the most ive ever seen with this tune is 324 trq, but it usually sits around 295-300 and ofcorse when the rpm goes up it drops to usually about 270 or so.. so ive gained alot but its wierd... i have a N/A 3.8 in a 2002 camaro, and all that ive read is that it says for wot runs run about 13.0 to 12.5 afr and right now just cause i got curiouse i droped it to 11.5 12.0 afr and that is where im getting the most power.

Tuner
    Some cars like richer better than leaner. Also you typically fatten it up at lower RPMs to get more torque out of it.

but see i think thats where a problem hits cuase latly like at the beginning it like lugs but i think its because i cant get my car up past 1850 so when i take off the load i have on it just is to much for 1850 starting rpm but i cant figure it out.