So basically the question is:
Right after I reflash the vcm the afr's seem to be where they are supposed to be, then I drive the car for less than a mile and all of a sudden the afr go super rich -10:1 at idle?
This rich idle also makes the car stall.

Copied from another forum:
Ok, so I'm having an issue, I'm not sure if it's with my tune, ecm, or hptuners software/hardware.
I bought a used ecm off of ebay from a 03 cavailer manual trans.
the car is an 04 sunfire with GMSC kit. Stock 3.34 pulley and stock gmsc kit injectors.
I can tune high rpm ve just fine, I have closed loop turned off and dfco turned off also.
The problem is trying to tune the idle ve.
I have a histogram for idle and no matter what the changes after I drive it for a while, it reverts the afr to 10-1. So, I can change the idle ve and it will be close to where it's suppose to be, then I drive it around the block and when I come to a stop the AFR will go rich (10-1). And will idle rich til it gets reflashed (and will repeat this process over and over)
Also, when driving the gauges all reset themselves, like you turn the car off then on, but the engine stays on. It also throws muliple codes for vcm missing, airbag deployed, all electrical codes not engine related. Does this happen to anyone else?