Thread: wot runs, hows it look

wot runs, hows it look

i did 2 wot runs each of them were differeant tunes. wanted to know some things like... first off, the 0 to 60mph for these 2 tunes, wich are my 2 best tunes, are really slow for my mods and for how much tourque im getting. i counted around 10 seconds. is this even right? if you can please give me some input, its a 2002 camaro v6, if you want to know all mods ill be more than happy to tell ya. thanks

oh and the order is oogy wot is with the tune oogy stock stinger test

and wot 2 is oogy stock stinger test A

Advanced Tuner
    If your fueling is off your calculated trans torque is going to be off and your fueling is off by about 10%.
    2005 Grand Prix GTP
    My CarDomain Page

I would first tune the part throttle LTFT's, as yours are -10.2.

Russ Kemp

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Josh Hapka View Post
    wanted to know some things like... first off, the 0 to 60mph for these 2 tunes, wich are my 2 best tunes, are really slow for my mods and for how much tourque im getting. i counted around 10 seconds. is this even right?
    very odd how close/consistent the 0-60 times are on those 2 scans 9.62 & 9.64

unfortunately I am pretty confident those times are quite a bit slower than stock for your car which I would think would do 0-60 in under 8 sec stock - I wouldnt say this except you are acknowledging it in your post as if you are looking for verification :

http://www.carspecsdirectory.com/Chevrolet.htm

7.3 & 7.7 0-60 is what I found , pretty much in line with a 3800 NA in a fwd w-body
    PB's 1/4 mi 12.21 117.75 trap ,1/8 mi. 7.779 93.99trap , 1.949 short time (FWD W body)

wich one are you refering to russ, wot or wot 2?

Tuner
    Could be sluggish due to the low MAP.
    Where I live anything under 99.5 kpa @WOT is a restriction