Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: BMW programming

Tuner in Training
    Hi,
    Just wondering whether this thread is dead, or if not, whether a hptuner representative can update people on the current status of BMW tuning with MPVI2?
    I’ve just purchased this for my Mustang, but also own a BMW G30 520d xdrive, so could scan an upload if that helps any developments?

Also wondering if a none binding road map exists, so people can see what’s on the horizon etc?

Tuner in Training
    I would be buying credits right now to tune BMW cars. BMW's free tools are not very user friendly and difficult to use. It would be great is HPtuners supported BMW!

Tuner in Training
    I've also been looking for tuning for my E70 2011 BMW X5 xDrive50i N63, ili feel like they are pretty tame stock.

Tuner in Training
    Does anyone have Sharmz contact info? Number he posted doesn't work

Potential Tuner
    i'm from portugal and here we will have this need soon mainly for vmw vag mer psa hybrid
    if I can help develop your work here it would be top
    I have the hp mpvi2
    I bought it to make my opel ampera which is exactly like the chevy volt
    my question can i write my file
    if something doesn't go right the hpvi2 does the ECU recovery by obd

thanks

Potential Tuner
    Would Love to have some support for tuning a b58...

Tuner in Training
    I have used the MVPI2 and VCM software in the past and would love HP Tuners support BMWs. Any new news?

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by denny View Post
    guy's,

do you think bmw will be supported? If so..what can i do to help out?
    no bmw

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by 2000_SS View Post
    Accidentally stumbled onto this thread....you guys don't have anything for a E90 diesel do you?....2010 335D
    Have you found anything for it ? I'm looking for option on my 35d X5.

Also did you get anything from Sharmz as number he posted doesn't work nor is his account working here.

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by 123 View Post
    i have the jb4 on my new f80 m3 I can increase boost on the fly with my phone and get additional 100HP its hard to beat
    Jb4 is not a tune, it has no logic, every parameter is different between every engine. No tuning instructions are alike.
    No tune software should range 0-150 with 0 being equal to 50. Jb4 is proof positive that hp tuners just needs to get into the very similar Bosch DMEs they already work with and open up real tune software to the bimmer world.
    Bmw owners would lose their mind if they learned what a real platform like hp tuners was like.
    Get out there and make that money guys!