Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: BMW programming

Tuner in Training
    Also interested. I have a 550i (Twin Turbo V8) and the current market doesn't have any support for REAL custom tuning, I have a high HP build in mind with a single turbo setup but lack the tuning capability.

Tuner in Training
    This would be awesome -

My daughters 2008 BMW 335i N54 A6 - man what I wouldn't do to have the capabilities with HP Tuners on this car too -

Burger won't even sell the JB4 in California anymore - I will either have to get a good used one or have a friend out of state purchase it and send it to me - craziness!

Thanks,Matt
    661-406-7516
    RIP - '98 LS1 Vette!
    E-MAIL - [email protected] Cell 661-406-7516

Bolt on Mods with an A4 and 3:15's:---------322RWHP and 327RWTQ
    TFS Head,Cam,Kooks LT's,Hi-FlowCats,X-Pipe:400RWHP and 400RWTQ
    New Cam Yank 3200 Stall, 3.42's-------------423RWHP and 399RWTQ
    ProCharger P1SC 3.85" Pulley 7.6 PSI Boost:565RWHP and 483RWTQ
    Meth Injection2BAR SDTune(Est720 HP@Crank):591RWHP and 496RWTQ
    Forged 347 3.7" Pulley FlipDrive, 14.4 PSI of B@@ST 701RWHP and 582RWTQ

Tuner in Training
    @Hazard - shoot me a pm or email at my username at gmail. What DME does your car have?
    @MadMatt - what capabilities are you wanting. There are free tuning possibilities out there for the N54 especially!

Sharmz
    For N54 this is a great solution, a friend of mine made the tool. anyone needing European tuning, i have been tuning European ecus for 15+ years and have many exotic file offerings. For most BMW's all u need is a D-can / Kline cable, like used on the solution bellow. If you would like a free Stage 1 N54 tune+ALS NLS private message me and ill sort you out.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...sher.n54&hl=en
    Last edited by Sharmz; 09-30-2017 at 11:51 PM.

Advanced Tuner
    Accidentally stumbled onto this thread....you guys don't have anything for a E90 diesel do you?....2010 335D

Sharmz
    I have a cheap solution to read/write your EDC16 or EDC17CP09 via OBD, i can provide you high quality remote remap for your 335D with any extra features you want or need need (launch controls, cluster boost gauge)
    Last edited by Sharmz; 10-03-2017 at 11:41 PM.

Advanced Tuner
    You consider deep diving bcm's for mopar products and gm's?
    I have a burrito in my colon, yet refried beans come out...
    How i know it's from the same meal? I didn't ingest corn any other time.

Tuner in Training
    The Mopar an GM ecm's are already being taken care of. The 335d DME is also able to be flashed via an OBD2 cable. Typical cables run approximately $20-$40 for quality devices. Not sure who @Sharmz is or where they are located, but I believe he does have the capability as it does already exist for the BMW platforms. Sharmz, hmu at gmail behind my username here.

Sharmz
    I can tune what ever you fellas need that's European, any one who wants to call me to ask questions is free 226 476 6010 or you can reach me though private message, i have cores of dozens of PCM's ( for the cars that need more complex bench read writing) so i offer plug and play PCMS (you return your old one after installed). For certain cars i have custom OBD boot loader cable I ship you for the flash process, and in other instances you can buy a $5-$20 china cable to do the job. I not only offer the tune file (which many tuners try their hardest to make to complex to understand) i offer training on the MED type PCM's i have been tuning SIMOS EDC and MED for 15+ years i do many advanced things for these ecu types. and i am located in Ontario Canada for those wondering. For a living i offer tuner support and i program scripts and tools to inject custom functions into the PCM, most of my day is spent processing other tuned files and adding some extras.

i added my website to the sig, i only use this site to sell a couple different pcm's, my solutions are are b2b.
    Last edited by Sharmz; 10-06-2017 at 04:44 PM.

Advanced Tuner
    PM sent, Sharmz

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by trevorlee02 View Post
    The Mopar an GM ecm's are already being taken care of. The 335d DME is also able to be flashed via an OBD2 cable. Typical cables run approximately $20-$40 for quality devices. Not sure who @Sharmz is or where they are located, but I believe he does have the capability as it does already exist for the BMW platforms. Sharmz, hmu at gmail behind my username here.
    BCM's are not being taken care of that I am aware. Provide resources if there are indeed places that exist.
    I have a burrito in my colon, yet refried beans come out...
    How i know it's from the same meal? I didn't ingest corn any other time.

Sharmz
    Quote Originally Posted by * _ * View Post
    BCM's are not being taken care of that I am aware. Provide resources if there are indeed places that exist.

not sure of what your asking? Digital Motor Electronics (DME) Is another name for ECU on BMW cars, i didn't take notice any talk of BCM's, although in bmw the body control modules are usually programmed via OBD2 as well not sure what solution you want links to?

Potential Tuner
    Hey all, I know this is a really old thread. Just curious if I can live scan most parameters from a 2003 BMW. I'm going to help a buddy go after a misfire code. Don't need to program anything, just want to scan. Are most of the OBD parameters the same? looking for things like RPM, MAP, MAF, TPS etc.

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by deekster_caddy View Post
    Hey all, I know this is a really old thread. Just curious if I can live scan most parameters from a 2003 BMW. I'm going to help a buddy go after a misfire code. Don't need to program anything, just want to scan. Are most of the OBD parameters the same? looking for things like RPM, MAP, MAF, TPS etc.
    Have a look and search for Test-O, it works with Elm, K+DCAN, and various other protocols. The first step is getting a cable. If you said the model number or engine then we could probably tell you very easily... Try to spray some starter fluid above the intake manifold and around vacuum lines to make sure it's not a vacuum leak in lieu of a misfire....

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by 2000_SS View Post
    Accidentally stumbled onto this thread....you guys don't have anything for a E90 diesel do you?....2010 335D
    I offer custom TCU tuning for the US E90 335d. You can use the xHP flashtool.

What people want is for hp tuners to develop the bmw tuning
    not rely on flash tuning from the us as its near impossible to get tuning done right
    and in a timely manner in custom applications.
    You guys are doing Mercedes etc why not bmw its a huge market.

Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharmz View Post
    I can tune what ever you fellas need that's European, any one who wants to call me to ask questions is free 226 476 6010 or you can reach me though private message, i have cores of dozens of PCM's ( for the cars that need more complex bench read writing) so i offer plug and play PCMS (you return your old one after installed). For certain cars i have custom OBD boot loader cable I ship you for the flash process, and in other instances you can buy a $5-$20 china cable to do the job. I not only offer the tune file (which many tuners try their hardest to make to complex to understand) i offer training on the MED type PCM's i have been tuning SIMOS EDC and MED for 15+ years i do many advanced things for these ecu types. and i am located in Ontario Canada for those wondering. For a living i offer tuner support and i program scripts and tools to inject custom functions into the PCM, most of my day is spent processing other tuned files and adding some extras.

i added my website to the sig, i only use this site to sell a couple different pcm's, my solutions are are b2b.
    hey ace gimme a call to tune my 750i 416 824 0505 im in milton
    01 vert m6 with forged main shaft 377 ls2 block forged etp 225 cam motions 228/228 twin garrett gtx 3076 alky control twin nozzle bear brakes,calloway coilovers, hre 19/18 with hoosier r6 .

Potential Tuner
    Email me at [email protected]
    I would like to know about bmw tuning.

you know youll get all a large revenue from bmw s cz till now there is not an affordable or well programed software to do custom tune for these awesome v8 twin turbo engine that are very capable.

Quote Originally Posted by ACEPERFORMANCETUNING View Post
    What people want is for hp tuners to develop the bmw tuning
    not rely on flash tuning from the us as its near impossible to get tuning done right
    and in a timely manner in custom applications.
    You guys are doing Mercedes etc why not bmw its a huge market.
    it more then a huge market if you just want tot talk about the middeleast more then 70% of our cars are BMW that would be a game changer fore hp tuners your mvpi2 will be use by many new tuners that dont even tune gm w American