Thread: Looking for stock LNF logs

Advanced Tuner

Looking for stock LNF logs

Does anyone have a completely stock LNF log to post up? Ideally wb lambda, KR, total KR, MAP, MAF, RPM, various ETC and cam angles would be logged, but i'll take anything you have.
    Thanks,
    2013 Cruze Eco - CAI, Catless DP, Catless MP, ZZP FMIC, Ported Intake Manifold, Mild tune (17psi), best 43.5mpg, 175ftlbs (pid)

2008 Solstice GXP - ZFR 6758, catless, AEM stage 1 water/methanol injection, Hahn Racecraft Intercooler, solo street race cat back, LE5 throttle body - 307whp on a dyno dynamics (stock turbo numbers), 100 octane EFR6758 numbers - 463whp/454wtq

Quote Originally Posted by oldskool View Post
    Does anyone have a completely stock LNF log to post up? Ideally wb lambda, KR, total KR, MAP, MAF, RPM, various ETC and cam angles would be logged, but i'll take anything you have.
    Thanks,
    Ask and ye shall receive.

Advanced Tuner
    Thanks! So, granted you have 80*F plus IATs, your still logging 1.5-3* KR on the stock tune when you punch it? I know its not much, but i just cannot get rid of what i have in the low rpms. I'm starting to think i'm running it too rich...

I'll have to upload the file tomorrow when i have my laptop...
    2013 Cruze Eco - CAI, Catless DP, Catless MP, ZZP FMIC, Ported Intake Manifold, Mild tune (17psi), best 43.5mpg, 175ftlbs (pid)

2008 Solstice GXP - ZFR 6758, catless, AEM stage 1 water/methanol injection, Hahn Racecraft Intercooler, solo street race cat back, LE5 throttle body - 307whp on a dyno dynamics (stock turbo numbers), 100 octane EFR6758 numbers - 463whp/454wtq

Advanced Tuner
    You're not alone, the knock at part throttle and at the start of a pull seems to be on a majority of cars.

Quote Originally Posted by oldskool View Post
    Thanks! So, granted you have 80*F plus IATs, your still logging 1.5-3* KR on the stock tune when you punch it? I know its not much, but i just cannot get rid of what i have in the low rpms. I'm starting to think i'm running it too rich...

I'll have to upload the file tomorrow when i have my laptop...
    Yep, and that's on 93 octane.

Advanced Tuner
    Honeoye,Ny. Boondox son. Shoot guns out my back door. noone cares.
    yup all of us
    Me love boost long time.