Thread: Board is up..

Board is up..

I'm open to all constructive comments and suggestion.

How do you like the color scheme?
    How do you like the offered forums?

What would you like to see added/changed?

Any ideas at all would be good. Thanks!

Here is a breakdown of the forums and a more in depth description.

General

-Lounge:
    Self-explanitory.

GM OBD-II Hardware

-Motorola 68332 Hardware :
    This is for all PCM tech talk, more specifically.. manipulation and modification of the hardware on the PCM itself.. such as injector drivers, memory chips, etc. etc. Discussions also regarding how the PCM hardware interperets and works with the sensor signals would be here as well.

-GM VPW Communications and Flash Programming:
    For all information regarding the communication to the PCM through the on board OBD-II port that deals with reprogramming protocols. Learn and share how to read/write PCM's and the signals needed to do so over the OBD-II interface here.

-GM VPW Diagnostics:
    Interested in making a scanner or having trouble with the protocols? Here would be the place for that type of discussion. Talk about receiving diagnostic information over the OBD-II port including clearing of the MIL and crankcase learn procedures.

-Flash File Hacking:
    The good stuff. How to read, write and modify the PCM code contained on the Intel 28F400 Flash chip found on OBD-II PCM's. Dump the file, hack the hex... share algorithms and common functions used.. Share flash files, etc. etc.

GM OBD-II Sensors and Equipment

-MAF Sensor Tech:
    All talk regarding MAF Sensors.. curves, calibrations, manipulation.. flow charts, frequencies, anything you like.

-Fuel Injector Tech:
    Compare injector flow tables, calculate new ones.. Determine flow rates based on PSI, etc. etc.

-Wide Band O2 Tech:
    Interested in converting from stock O2's to a more accurate Wide Band O2? Need help assembling or installing your DIY-WB Kit? This should be the place for you.

-------

Ideas/Opinions/Questions/Answers... ????

- Keith
    We got this guy Not Sure, ...

Potential Tuner

Re: Board is up..

good luck keith and i will lend a hand in whatever i can.

Cool... another geek hangout.. lol

site looks good.. i like this style forum.
    Business Network Solutions - for all your PC, network, printer and computer security needs.

Tuner in Training

Quote Originally Posted by Magnus
    I'm open to all constructive comments and suggestion.

How do you like the color scheme?
    How do you like the offered forums?

What would you like to see added/changed?

Any ideas at all would be good. Thanks!

Here is a breakdown of the forums and a more in depth description.

General

-Lounge:
    Self-explanitory.

GM OBD-II Hardware

-Motorola 68332 Hardware :
    This is for all PCM tech talk, more specifically.. manipulation and modification of the hardware on the PCM itself.. such as injector drivers, memory chips, etc. etc. Discussions also regarding how the PCM hardware interperets and works with the sensor signals would be here as well.

-GM VPW Communications and Flash Programming:
    For all information regarding the communication to the PCM through the on board OBD-II port that deals with reprogramming protocols. Learn and share how to read/write PCM's and the signals needed to do so over the OBD-II interface here.

-GM VPW Diagnostics:
    Interested in making a scanner or having trouble with the protocols? Here would be the place for that type of discussion. Talk about receiving diagnostic information over the OBD-II port including clearing of the MIL and crankcase learn procedures.

-Flash File Hacking:
    The good stuff. How to read, write and modify the PCM code contained on the Intel 28F400 Flash chip found on OBD-II PCM's. Dump the file, hack the hex... share algorithms and common functions used.. Share flash files, etc. etc.

GM OBD-II Sensors and Equipment

-MAF Sensor Tech:
    All talk regarding MAF Sensors.. curves, calibrations, manipulation.. flow charts, frequencies, anything you like.

-Fuel Injector Tech:
    Compare injector flow tables, calculate new ones.. Determine flow rates based on PSI, etc. etc.

-Wide Band O2 Tech:
    Interested in converting from stock O2's to a more accurate Wide Band O2? Need help assembling or installing your DIY-WB Kit? This should be the place for you.

-------

Ideas/Opinions/Questions/Answers... ????

- Keith

Tuner in Training

Hello all

Nice work glad I found it had to be a lot work!
    This is what I have been looking for. putting a Ls1 in a
    66 Nova. I have work a lot on 730/ECM if I can be any help.No nothing about Ls1 stuff.

You made have notice I screw up first TIME!

Thanks a lot Magnus

Lee

lol.. and we havent screwed up?? lol
    i love old novas.. i had a 65.. straight axle frt end.. weeee..
    Business Network Solutions - for all your PC, network, printer and computer security needs.

Potential Tuner

how about adding a locked tech section that just has "how-to" articles explaining how to play with the PCM

Fixed! Thanks for pointing that out!
    We got this guy Not Sure, ...