Thread: DTC codes

Tuner in Training

DTC codes

I have a 2005 GTO with a 2800 Vigilante converter. I have been having a problem with 2nd and 3rd gear starts after doing a burnout at the track, not all the time, intermittently. I have been told to have codes PO757, PO751, and PO722 to report no error. PO722 is the only one on the DTC list and it still thru an error. The box was checked to report no error? Any help with this problem would be greatly appreciated.

Kevin

Tuner in Training
    Somebody have some help?

Kevin

Senior Tuner
    Post copy of tune and log please.
    Janky Monkey Tuning

Call or PM for tuning solutions.

Cell 210-954-4985

Wrench turning provided by 2 Tightwads Racing.

Tune your own? Start here ----> Open Editor ---> Hit F1...READ!

READ SOME MORE (Thank username 69Lt1bird): http://ls1tuningguide.com/

Still lost? Consult a Pro!

www.thetuningschool.com
    www.calibratedsuccess.com
    www.tunedbyfrost.com

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantalope Kid View Post
    Post copy of tune and log please.
    I don't tune the car, I'll have to call him and have it e-mailed to me or maybe he can log on here and give you an educated coversation. Thanks, I'll be back'

kevin

Tuner in Training
    I just talked to the tuner and he'll e-mail it to me tomorrow and then I'll post it.

Kevin

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by bluhaven View Post
    I have a 2005 GTO with a 2800 Vigilante converter. I have been having a problem with 2nd and 3rd gear starts after doing a burnout at the track, not all the time, intermittently. I have been told to have codes PO757, PO751, and PO722 to report no error. PO722 is the only one on the DTC list and it still thru an error. The box was checked to report no error? Any help with this problem would be greatly appreciated.

Kevin
    Can you be a little more specific when you say "I have been having a problem with 2nd and 3rd gear starts after..." ?
    Does it act like the car is trying to start off in 3rd or do you meen something else?

I had a suck solenoid error that was giving me grief while driving downtown...
    Cleared the error and it was peachy, for a few minutes, then it would just pop upgain and set the trany into some sort of 'limp' mode.
    I asked around on Ls1tech and was told to have the code disabled.
    No issues since.

Just wondering if that sounds like your simptoms or if its something completely different...