Thread: Anyone with a bigger stall/A6 - able to keep TM

Tuner in Training

Anyone with a bigger stall/A6 - able to keep TM

I have a Vig 3600 - A6 C6 and I'm trying to add TM back in. Right now, every time I try to put some back in, it pulls massive timing and totally cuts power. I'll run it without TM, but I would like some safeguard in there if possible... Anyone have a good setup for TM with a decent sized stall they are willing to share?

Ir runs great without TM.....
    Last edited by xstang; 06-12-2009 at 07:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by xstang View Post
    I have a Vig 3600 - A6 C6 and I'm trying to add TM back in. Right now, every time I try to put some back in, it pulls massive timing and totally cuts power. I'll run it without TM, but I would like some safeguard in there if possible... Anyone have a good setup for TM with a decent sized stall they are willing to share?

Ir runs great without TM.....
    Considering I have personally seen at least twice the horsepower going thru a "stock" A6 that you are probably making. I don't see why you would want any TM. I would watch my tranny temps with that stall and if it isn't flashing thru the lockup, then I would just drive it.
    2023 Ford Edge ST

2020 Ford F150 King Ranch 5.0

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by midevil1 View Post
    Considering I have personally seen at least twice the horsepower going thru a "stock" A6 that you are probably making. I don't see why you would want any TM. I would watch my tranny temps with that stall and if it isn't flashing thru the lockup, then I would just drive it.
    Yeah, I have a cooler on it.. It's pretty hot in texas, so I keep my eye on it. Once in a great while it hits 190 in traffic, but it usually is in the 170-180 range...