Long time reader, first time writer.

So i've been having this problem for a while now that I can't quite figure what to do about yet. First thing that I think seems to be off is if you watch the Inj. Pulse Width's, as the rpms climb higher the PW's seem to level off and even drop a little as the rpm still climbs. I'm not logging my wideband but i am watching it out of the corner of my eye so the narrowbands are confirming what the WB is telling me. 11.5-8 for the most part and then it goes up 12, 13, 14 then shift. It goes lean at the top of every gear.

Second is that my voltage drops off at high rpms, im assuming something in place to save the alternator or prevent damage. I don't know if this is normal or not but this is a new alternator as of a few months ago.

Mods are, SSAC headers, 3.4, 3" ZZP exhaust, HAI, 65#mototron's, E85, AL104's, and 180*thermostat.

I've been reworking on my fuel trims too so i realize they're still a bit off. I haven't rewired the fuel pump or alternator so i'm going to work on that today. I guess it'd help if I said this is on a 00 Regal GS too.

Thanks