Thread: maf curve calculate and export ??

Potential Tuner

maf curve calculate and export ??

i have a 95 5.0 sc (v1-10#boost) tfs stage 3 cnc also stage 3 cam,tfs upper and lower (R)CNC ,75t,b.i have fuel pressure at 55 and base timing at 10%. this is a 5-speed car,cbaza def. and t4mo bin.i have purchased the quarterhorse along with EA AND BE.I HAVE A PMAS METER THAT I HAVE THE FLOW SHEET.i entered all the # in maf1 starting on second line then had it convert it to proper length 30pt i think.then i put in my fact mass air meter in maf#2 then i hit calculate.if that is correct i see my new curve so i hit export .when i go to be i cant find it.am i supposed to add something at end of whatever i name my new maf curve(cal. #) so it goes where i would be able to find it in BE.once in BE what do i hit to load that maf curve into my fact tune.then i would think i can add my 42inj.(my meter was calibrated to 42)HELP I AM LOST.YES I HAVE READ OVER AND OVER.thanks for any help

What tuning software are you using. HP Tuners currently only supports 2005+ Ford Mustang V8's

are you using tweecer? sct or diablo chip?
    Roadracing Crew Chief - World Superbike, British Superbike, Moto America.

For what I've read so far over all his cryptic messages he is using BE with a QH.

I recommend him going over to http://eectuning.org/forums/ for help.