Thread: Anyone live near Yankton SD or Norfolk NE.... I need help ASAP!

Anyone live near Yankton SD or Norfolk NE.... I need help ASAP!

Ok here is the problem.... I recently installed an STS turbo and used band clamps on the exhaust pipe where it goes over the rearend (it was cut there) because i was in a hurry to get it done to come to my GF family reunion and didn't have time to get it welded. well i live in Alliance NE (on the other end of the state) and need to get the pipe welded instead of the damn band clamp.

the turbo isn't spinning and the motor is starved for air and is knocking to beat hell. So i put in a tune to run it NA but i dont have a filter so im sucking dirt im sure. I dont have money to take it to a shop.

I need to find someone in this area with a welder i can use or someone with a filter (stock lid or something) to get me back home. I am staying at Louis and Clark lake till sunday...

SOMEONE HELP!!!

Thanks,

Blaine

PS i seen someone in a white TA with 27 county plates tonight here at the lake....

5.3, 317 heads, ls6 intake, 02 ZO6 cam, hardened pushrods, PRC dual springs, FMIC, 15* timming, 18psi boost, th400 w/transbrake .... 600rwhp

Camped there last year! Beautiful, but I still like the fishing at Box Butte resavoir- used to dove hunt and fish around Aliance every year w/ Jeff Rohrbuck (sp?), and his bro Roger.

Try one of the parts store clamps- I had band clamps on my MBRP, and they leaked really bad- replaced them w/ the U clamps, and I only have 1 that leaks slightly now, which I can live w/ until we go back to my fiance's parent's place and have her weld it.

Not sure of anyone in particular that I'd recommend up there- what about just checking w/ a muffler shop- should only cost $25-50. Close enough to Yankton that you might have better luck there than Norfolk.

Isn't 27 scottsbluff area? Or is that one of the counties around columbus?
    Hawk

I am located in Sioux Falls but i dont have anything to help you lol..