Thread: gear change?

gear change?

i just changed out my stock 3.55's for 4.10's. i changed that in my file but the speedometer is still off, what am i missing?

nvm, i figured it out by disabling the VID.
    Last edited by 02GTP; 06-28-2009 at 04:19 PM.

Senior Tuner
    Yeup, you figured it out before I could reply.

Curious, I assume this is a 3V? Is it an A5 or M5?
    Formerly known as RWTD

Toys: '22 Tesla Model S Plaid / '20 Chevy Duramax / ?20 Sea-Doo RXT-X (2)

yep 3V, 05 GT, manual. did u ever read my post about P0340? i got that once and cleared it and it hasnt come back. i had the factory retard bumped from 9 to 15, talked to several people and they said it would be fine. is that most likely the tsb or is something truly wrong? whats your expericence with it? thanks.

Senior Tuner
    That could be the TSB on the alternator. We just had to replace the alternator on an '06 Saleen because of that. The electronics in the car were erratic, such as the fuel pressure was unstable, and fuel pump voltage was all over the damn place. After replacing the alternator everything went back to normal.

TSB attached below. If it's not that, then it's the phasers, and there is also a TSB for that.
    Formerly known as RWTD

Toys: '22 Tesla Model S Plaid / '20 Chevy Duramax / ?20 Sea-Doo RXT-X (2)

Did you finally got to datalog and see if you were getting what you were commanding?

no i still cant figure out how to data log it. i changed the timing back to stock for a while, but i recently changed it back to the table u showed me and no more code. so i guess ill just run it like it is until the code comes back.