Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: ETA on Suite 2.24?

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Yes
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Tuner in Training
    Nice! I'm emailing you right now for it, Bill. Thanks!
    '09 MGM G8 GT

Potential Tuner
    Will 2.24 support Mazdaspeed 3's?

Not for edit, but you should be able to scan them.
    We got this guy Not Sure, ...

Advanced Tuner
    I have heard that someone I know got a tune with the 2.24... not sure what all that entails though.

Senior Tuner
    "If I hear when will 2.24 be ready one more time..." Lol
    Janky Monkey Tuning

Call or PM for tuning solutions.

Cell 210-954-4985

Wrench turning provided by 2 Tightwads Racing.

Tune your own? Start here ----> Open Editor ---> Hit F1...READ!

READ SOME MORE (Thank username 69Lt1bird): http://ls1tuningguide.com/

Still lost? Consult a Pro!

www.thetuningschool.com
    www.calibratedsuccess.com
    www.tunedbyfrost.com

My wife's cousin's roommate's brother's girlfriend's veterinarian's mechanic's doctor's gardener said he might not know when it will be out.
    Hawk

I noticed a new BETA 2.23 on my profile. Is it a new new BETA. It expires in November 2010.

Id download it if it has many changes, but I have several configs and histos set up that I dont want to lose and make again

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by mkriebs View Post
    I have heard that someone I know got a tune with the 2.24... not sure what all that entails though.
    only entails one thing far as I know.... time travel

just put a few banana peels in your flux capacitor and set your speed limiter to 88.8 mph and your good to go
    PB's 1/4 mi 12.21 117.75 trap ,1/8 mi. 7.779 93.99trap , 1.949 short time (FWD W body)

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by murphinator View Post
    only entails one thing far as I know.... time travel

just put a few banana peels in your flux capacitor and set your speed limiter to 88.8 mph and your good to go
    IDK what I was drinking when I put that... I meant to say that someone I know got tuned with a different Beta that allows the 2.2 Ecotecs to be tuned, lol.

Chug a lug!

Advanced Tuner
    Are we homing in on a date for this release yet? It's contents are a big deciding factor on if i keep my LNF around...
    2013 Cruze Eco - CAI, Catless DP, Catless MP, ZZP FMIC, Ported Intake Manifold, Mild tune (17psi), best 43.5mpg, 175ftlbs (pid)

2008 Solstice GXP - ZFR 6758, catless, AEM stage 1 water/methanol injection, Hahn Racecraft Intercooler, solo street race cat back, LE5 throttle body - 307whp on a dyno dynamics (stock turbo numbers), 100 octane EFR6758 numbers - 463whp/454wtq

Quote Originally Posted by oldskool View Post
    Are we homing in on a date for this release yet? It's contents are a big deciding factor on if i keep my LNF around...
    If you had bed bugs would you try to hurry up and get your girlfriend or wife to sleep in it? I for one understand wanting 2.24, but having said that I myself and many other hard core tuners are actively using 2.23.XXXX and trying to find any and all bugs we can and report them to support in hopes of helping speed the release of 2.24 along. If you don't have 2.23 and want to help with the release of 2.24 then contact support and request it. The more people that help the faster the release. I may get a bug that only effects a few computers, but if I am the only person to report it then it makes Hptuners job harder to fix it. I don't think they want to just release 2.24 and have everone have problems and complain forsake of a number (2.24)

Having said that 2.23 works great and I recommend that if anyone wants 2.24 then get 2.23.

I would also like to thank the HPTuners crew for the countless hours of time and hard work they put into this and for always having the best support of any company I have seen. Keep up the great work!

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Google View Post
    If you had bed bugs would you try to hurry up and get your girlfriend or wife to sleep in it? I for one understand wanting 2.24, but having said that I myself and many other hard core tuners are actively using 2.23.XXXX and trying to find any and all bugs we can and report them to support in hopes of helping speed the release of 2.24 along. If you don't have 2.23 and want to help with the release of 2.24 then contact support and request it. The more people that help the faster the release. I may get a bug that only effects a few computers, but if I am the only person to report it then it makes Hptuners job harder to fix it. I don't think they want to just release 2.24 and have everone have problems and complain forsake of a number (2.24)

Having said that 2.23 works great and I recommend that if anyone wants 2.24 then get 2.23.

I would also like to thank the HPTuners crew for the countless hours of time and hard work they put into this and for always having the best support of any company I have seen. Keep up the great work!

Psst... You got a piece of corn on your nose

Quote Originally Posted by rolex24 View Post
    Psst... You got a piece of corn on your nose

I am sorry, how rude of me for not sharing! You want some

Advanced Tuner
    Well, my decision would be made faster by knowing what is new for the LNF in the new release if anything. It doesn't need to be a secret - just tell me if we are getting anything new or not. IF so what? IF not, i'll put my car up for sale. If more support doesn't come in this release, I'm afraid its just not going to happen, and it would appease a lot of people just knowing what is coming and what specifically is being worked on. That said, i'd be glad to help test any new LNF functionality.

I don't really care about any other specifics of the new release. Although the universal OBD2 scanning will be trick
    2013 Cruze Eco - CAI, Catless DP, Catless MP, ZZP FMIC, Ported Intake Manifold, Mild tune (17psi), best 43.5mpg, 175ftlbs (pid)

2008 Solstice GXP - ZFR 6758, catless, AEM stage 1 water/methanol injection, Hahn Racecraft Intercooler, solo street race cat back, LE5 throttle body - 307whp on a dyno dynamics (stock turbo numbers), 100 octane EFR6758 numbers - 463whp/454wtq

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Newest beta software has everything that will be available for LNF come 2.24, if you want a copy of the newest beta simply email support and you can see for yourself what is available.

I will continue to shamelessly vote/hope/pray for more P12 support...and continue contacting support for the latest beta until 2.24 is reality.
    Hawk

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill@HPTuners View Post
    Newest beta software has everything that will be available for LNF come 2.24, if you want a copy of the newest beta simply email support and you can see for yourself what is available.
    Thanks you, email sent.

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill@HPTuners View Post
    Just so I'm not making a big mistake here - the only thing i see in the latest beta that was not in 2.22 is the over/underboost tables. Nothing else, right?

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    That sounds about right