Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Thread: ETA on Suite 2.24?

I sure am ready for 2.24.....J/K Bill, we are waiting patiently...

I'm running beta and my cursor is working... if you maximize the RTT window and minimize the window it will show up a little drop down menu in the bottom right corner of the RTT Window allowing you to either follow vehicle or follow user... I like that better than 2.22 personally. Not to mension 3d graph of the real time map's.
    James Short - [email protected]
    Located in Central Kentucky
    ShorTuning
    2020 Camaro 2SS | BTR 230 | GPI CNC Heads | MSD Intake | Rotofab | 2" LT's | Flex Fuel | 638rwhp / 540rwtq
    2002 Camaro | LSX 427 | CID LS7's | Twin GT5088's | Haltech Nexus R5 | RPM TH400

I wish GenIVs... Haha
    2006 CGM A4

Quote Originally Posted by Phil'sC5Vette View Post
    Maybe two years later, Santa will bring 2.24.
    I doubt it.. I bought HPT because it was ahead of the curve.. Now EFI is way ahead. I loved my HPT, but no update for 2 years?

E-mail bill for access to the beta. It's very stable and has all the latest and greatest features.

As we speak I'm making it install side by side with 2.22.
    We got this guy Not Sure, ...

Advanced Tuner
    I love the beta, only a few small issues in the early days, but they've been taken care of swiftly, and 90% of them were my own mistake.

Def recommended.

Tuner in Training
    Will the release version have the virtual VE tuning included (gen4's) or will we still have to use a third party piece of software.
    ecuboss
    HSV Clubsport R8 - LS3 - A6

My 2000 C5 didnt have RTT, but a friend of mine has a 2000 C5 and his did.

I've ran into multiple 99-00 C5's that didn't have all the OS's as an option to upgrade, I just flashed a different factory OS to the car that had the option. Most 99-00 benefit from a 2002 file anyhow.
    ShorTuning
    2020 Camaro 2SS | BTR 230 | GPI CNC Heads | MSD Intake | Rotofab | 2" LT's | Flex Fuel | 638rwhp / 540rwtq
    2002 Camaro | LSX 427 | CID LS7's | Twin GT5088's | Haltech Nexus R5 | RPM TH400

Quote Originally Posted by ecuboss View Post
    Will the release version have the virtual VE tuning included (gen4's) or will we still have to use a third party piece of software.
    good question, using the software is fine but it's nice doing stuff all in one place.
    '20 AT4
    '01 Suburban 2500 Dad Wagon

Advanced Tuner
    Any chance we will get the new version for this Christmas?
    2001 Camaro SS M6 - 23,xxx Miles

Huron Speed AC Turbo AC Kit - 6.0L 9.4CR, LS3 Heads, 226 232 115 lsa cam, Turbonetics 7575 1.15 AR Turbo

10.98 @ 133 MPH on 9 lbs boost

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Quote Originally Posted by Billiumss View Post
    Any chance we will get the new version for this Christmas?
    2.24 won't be ready for Christmas, however you are more than welcome to email support for access to the newest beta software which is ultimately all 2.24 will be ie stable beta.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Quote Originally Posted by LSxpwrdZ View Post
    I've ran into multiple 99-00 C5's that didn't have all the OS's as an option to upgrade, I just flashed a different factory OS to the car that had the option. Most 99-00 benefit from a 2002 file anyhow.
    many states use plug-in OBD2 testing. The VIN in the controller MUST match the car. It may not be a law in your state, but it I have seen this screw people over who have bought out of state cars in the past when they go to get their local inspection. I agree the later OS's are often improvements, but it's not something that can be done properly with this tool unfortunately.
    Steve Williams
    TunedbyFrost.com

Senior Tuner
    You have the ability to change the VIN with HP tuners under Flash. Can you not "program" your existing vehicle VIN to the new OS you are using?

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Quote Originally Posted by MMGT1 View Post
    You have the ability to change the VIN with HP tuners under Flash. Can you not "program" your existing vehicle VIN to the new OS you are using?
    the vin must match the operating systems available through GM's TIS site as this is the std we go by for our year/model licenses.

-Bill

Bill what's the date of the newest BETA. I think I have the latest. I think its dated early December 2010

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    newest beta version is 2.23.128, not sure of the date

Quote Originally Posted by Frost View Post
    many states use plug-in OBD2 testing. The VIN in the controller MUST match the car. It may not be a law in your state, but it I have seen this screw people over who have bought out of state cars in the past when they go to get their local inspection. I agree the later OS's are often improvements, but it's not something that can be done properly with this tool unfortunately.
    Yes I understand that and explain this before proceeding to update to a newer OS. However you can update to a different OS from the same year and then change the vin back to the original to obtain the custom OS's that aren't available on some 99-00 C5's.
    ShorTuning

Potential Tuner

Just Wondering...

What happens if you here it one more time?

If I hear when will 2.24 be ready one more time...

So I just have to ask

WHEN WILL 2.24 BE READY?

sorry just couldn't resist

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    You ever see one of those boardwalk games where you shoot water in the mouth of the clown until the balloon explodes? yeah kinda like that lol