Thread: 6.0 Tuning

Potential Tuner

6.0 Tuning

Just curious where this is at. Getting frustrated relying on tuners. Would be nice to be able to do my own tuning. Thanks Guys.

Senior Tuner
    Gen. IV section. No specific area for 6.0L though. Use search feature.
    Janky Monkey Tuning

Call or PM for tuning solutions.

Cell 210-954-4985

Wrench turning provided by 2 Tightwads Racing.

Tune your own? Start here ----> Open Editor ---> Hit F1...READ!

READ SOME MORE (Thank username 69Lt1bird): http://ls1tuningguide.com/

Still lost? Consult a Pro!

www.thetuningschool.com
    www.calibratedsuccess.com
    www.tunedbyfrost.com

I think he means the Ford 6.0 Diesel. Maybe?

Potential Tuner
    This is the diesel section, correct? I have a 2006 F250 with compounds. Its frustrating waiting on tune updates. Waiting impatiently for this to be available.

Quote Originally Posted by 08jetvette View Post
    This is the diesel section, correct? I have a 2006 F250 with compounds. Its frustrating waiting on tune updates. Waiting impatiently for this to be available.
    I feel your pain...I have an 06 F250 too. Let me know if you figure it out
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill Cosby
    A word to the wise ain't necessary - it's the stupid ones that need the advice.
    Aftermarket BMW Parts and Accessories
    Poker Sets Superstore

Senior Tuner
    If you can't wait, you CAN purchase SCT's PRP (Pro Racer Package) from an SCT dealer, and this will allow you to fully tune your own diesel, including the transmission. The only thing you will not get is speedo calibration, since that is contained in the ABS module. The only company I know of that actually recals the ABS module is Superchips. You can buy just a speedo flasher from them.
    Formerly known as RWTD

Toys: '22 Tesla Model S Plaid / '20 Chevy Duramax / ?20 Sea-Doo RXT-X (2)

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by RWTD View Post
    If you can't wait, you CAN purchase SCT's PRP (Pro Racer Package) from an SCT dealer, and this will allow you to fully tune your own diesel, including the transmission. The only thing you will not get is speedo calibration, since that is contained in the ABS module. The only company I know of that actually recals the ABS module is Superchips. You can buy just a speedo flasher from them.
    I thought about that, just didn't want to buy another tuning device. The trucks back at the shop, working out some bugs. We'll see how it runs after it comes back. Maybe it will be close and I can wait on HP! Thanks any way, though. The other reason I'm waiting, hopefully we will get access to the FICM.