Thread: just got hp tuners few days ago

just got hp tuners few days ago

I just got hptuners i been stating to play around with im new to this but i like it i always been the one that move to me and my friends programers like sct, diablosport, superchips, and hypertech but this is way different i wnat to learn more to this i been having problems with the ford models but i know i will get. Just want to say that im happy with the purchase, any advice on where to learn more to this on reading the parameters thanks...

New myself I am reading, reading, reading, here and biding my time waiting to attend a formal class in January.
    Good luck and be careful.

No offense but your post is hard to read fella. You may want to check your grammar.

Advanced Tuner
    check out the stickys at the top of the forums for demo's & write ups

the help file also is a great tool

Greg Banish's book Advanced Engine Management & Tuning is a great bang for the buck at $17

when you do post looking for help make sure to list what your vehicle is , what mods are inplace and be specific in your needs including any pertinent scans , tunes, configs ,etc...
    PB's 1/4 mi 12.21 117.75 trap ,1/8 mi. 7.779 93.99trap , 1.949 short time (FWD W body)