Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Tell Chris@HPT what's missing for LNF

Advanced Tuner
    Brining this back to the top.

Are there any tables/settings that we could use to make the throttle position equal the pedal position? I hate ETC so badly - if i could run a cable to a traditional TB and still have the car run i would. Waiting a quarter of a second for the computer to catch up to you when you floor it or shift is a joke!

\End rant
    2013 Cruze Eco - CAI, Catless DP, Catless MP, ZZP FMIC, Ported Intake Manifold, Mild tune (17psi), best 43.5mpg, 175ftlbs (pid)

2008 Solstice GXP - ZFR 6758, catless, AEM stage 1 water/methanol injection, Hahn Racecraft Intercooler, solo street race cat back, LE5 throttle body - 307whp on a dyno dynamics (stock turbo numbers), 100 octane EFR6758 numbers - 463whp/454wtq

Thats what I was trying to say with the Throttle Gain or Response table! I agree on that one, would be nice to have!

Advanced Tuner
    That would be helpful. Would be nice if we could get some OS tweaks so we can read higher than 255kpa as well.

This winter is gong to be big for me (get it... BIG, lol) ((hopefully)) so I need some more support from HPT.

The RPD reads over 255kpa but I think he said somewhere else the logger file is maxed at 255. I also read on css I believe that the sensor will be skewed above a certain point, it stops reading voltage to kpa 1:1. Anyone have more info on that??

Advanced Tuner
    Yeah, I meant a custom OS so we can run a 3 bar or more sensor, and be able to read it.

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by Gimpster View Post
    Auto locks/lights can't be disabled through the DIC on my 2009. I've even gone to a couple local dealers about this and they told me no-go. They were confused why I'd even want to disable such wonderful features.
    On my 06 and 08 you just twist the headlight lever clockwise and it enables / disables the autolights. You can't do this on an 09?

Advanced Tuner
    Yes. But I think it resets.

Tuner in Training
    Ah, yeah, I think you do have to re-do it each time you start the car. Same with comp-mode...both tied to BCM?

Quote Originally Posted by Tom View Post
    Ah, yeah, I think you do have to re-do it each time you start the car. Same with comp-mode...both tied to BCM?
    Flip the switch up instead of down. One notch up is lights off, 2 up is lights on.

Tuner in Training
    1 notch up is the parking lights.

Quote Originally Posted by mkriebs View Post
    Yeah, I meant a custom OS so we can run a 3 bar or more sensor, and be able to read it.
    3 bar is my vote

+fuel pressure tables
    +fan control
    +No throttle delay
    +read over 255kpa

Tuner in Training
    From what I have learned and read on the forums, KR is a big issue with the LNF. Maybe more Ignition Timing tables if there are any more available that we cant see.

Theres plenty there now.

DI Fuel Pressure would be a lot more useful.

Tuner in Training
    I'm curious to see what ZZP did to ramp up fuel pressure to near 3000 psi.

Well, we know they tuned the car with HPT. So unless they have a beta we haven't seen....

Someone posted on their thread about how the Mazdaspeed 3 guys mechanically modify their fuel pumps they seemed clueless about it. I'm just curious how elegant their solution is. Are they just fooling a sensor during certain conditions to force more pressure or have they raised the pressure at all times.

Guess time will tell!

Advanced Tuner
    Ok, we have to have an electronic fuel pressure regulator, right? How hard is it to crack that?

Senior Tuner cobaltssoverbooster's Avatar
    Last I've heard there are over 200 tables for fuel alone so finding the ones we want takes a little time. And factory sensor has an overhead read capability to 25psi after that it's done.
    2000 Ford Mustang - Top Sportsman

Quote Originally Posted by cobaltssoverbooster View Post
    Last I've heard there are over 200 tables for fuel alone so finding the ones we want takes a little time. And factory sensor has an overhead read capability to 25psi after that it's done.
    what ? fueling is a good place to start but the 256kpa thing is just buggin the hell out of me

Advanced Tuner
    GM stage 1 kit I suppose will have to do for meow.