Thread: 2010 injector values

Tuner in Training

2010 injector values

I'm trying to put the 80lb/hr injectors in my 2010 Camaro and find myself a bit puzzled.

YES ... I bought Greg's DVD so I have his values however ... in the 2010 Camaro, the other axis it is on is a different set of values than anything I see in his speadsheet. Not to mention that the voltage offset table is zero-ed out from the factory and the short pulsewidth adder table is full of negatives from the factory and his is all positives or 0s.

That DVD was a refresher course for me and I already had most of the data on the 2nd disk. After unsuccessfully trying to figure out the cross from the available Ford info on these, I bought this DVD purely for the 80lb info and I'm not seeing how it goes in there.

Can anyone shed some light on this?
    Thanks in advance!

Senior Tuner
    #1: Change your tables from Imperial to Metric by going to Tools, Options, Metric.
    #2: Your vehicle uses the Offset vs. Press vs. IGNV table, not the Offset vs. Volts vs. MAP.
    #3: Whatever value Greg gives for the Short Pulse Adder table then use it. Don't worry if your factory stuff says negative or not.
    Formerly known as RWTD

Toys: '22 Tesla Model S Plaid / '20 Chevy Duramax / ?20 Sea-Doo RXT-X (2)

Tuner in Training
    DOH!
    Thank you!
    I knew it had to be there ... I just couldnt see the forest through the trees

Quote Originally Posted by RWTD View Post
    #1: Change your tables from Imperial to Metric by going to Tools, Options, Metric.
    #2: Your vehicle uses the Offset vs. Press vs. IGNV table, not the Offset vs. Volts vs. MAP.
    #3: Whatever value Greg gives for the Short Pulse Adder table then use it. Don't worry if your factory stuff says negative or not.
    Dose the injector flow rate got the limit 63.4 on the injectors for the new camaro 2010 same as ls2 and the ls3 .

Senior Tuner
    Nope! Nice!
    Formerly known as RWTD

Toys: '22 Tesla Model S Plaid / '20 Chevy Duramax / ?20 Sea-Doo RXT-X (2)

I know this post is old but I have the same injectors and also bought the dvd to get the info for the 2010 camaro. I put the short pulse information from the dvd and the voltage ,map, injector offset in the tables that was zeroed from the factory. The voltage, pressure injector offset table that is used by the factory has no information for that table on the dvd. Maybe I am missing something. Any help you can give me on this would be greatly appreciated.