Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Tuning School's Advanced course is now shipping w/1 year phone support!

Talking The Tuning School's Advanced course is now shipping w/1 year phone support!

Hey Everyone,

We're now shipping our long awaited Advanced learn @ home course! This course is very comprehensive, and includes a CD with video of our most popular tuning processes. The video's include Alky injection tuning, Nitrous injection tuning, Realtime Tuning, Part Throttle Power Tuning, and many more.

Our course includes 1 year of tech support. That means you can actually pick up the phone and call for help! That's right, we actually have real people here, who can help when you need help.

You can email, phone, or post in our private students only forum for help. We include several phone numbers you can call for help during the normal work hours - AND one cell phone we keep on for emergency help during non-work hours. We make it easy for you to get the help you need.

The new Advanced course includes popular topics and step by step instructions, with screen shots and a 319 Page FULL COLOR workbook! Also included is a laminated checksheet for your comprehensive tuning process

Some of the topics we cover are Speed density tuning, 2 or 3 bar Boosted speed density tuning, Dry and wet nitrous tuning, MAF tuning for new/upgraded MAF's, part throttle and idle tuning, Adaptive Idle (Proportional and Integral controls) and the new 6-speed automatic tuning,(which alone is 22 pages long!) and much much more.

To see the entire table of contents, it is available online as a PDF, I will post the entire table of contents to our web server tonight. I will put the link in the next post I make in this thread.

The table of contents alone is 3 pages long.

Please shoot me a PM, or call us at 727-264-8875 with any questions or to get your order in.

Finally, the best part is the special pricing.

The normal price will be $499 for the Advanced Course, and includes 1 year of tech support via phone, email and private forum.

The special price for those who do not own our beginners course is $459

The special price for students who already own our beginners course is $429.

The special price for those who want to buy both the beginners and advanced courses as a package deal is $849, saving you over $100.

These special prices are good through Tuesday, October 20th.

Thanks!
    Bob

Here is a picture of some of the first pre-orders shipping out last week:

A Closer picture of the contents, CDROM, 317 page color workbook, and laminated checksheet:

www.thetuningschool.com 727-264-8875

Written specifically for HP Tuners and your LS based vehicle.

Learn at home, or at one of our live seminars!

I drove up to the shop this morning and met with Bob, Ian and larry. Its always good to talk shop with guys that forgot more than I know.
    Part of taking the tuning school is the year of support after the course. I wasnt quite sure what that was untill I showed up today.

I had been confused on how to hook up the LM-1 to my HPT. Im going to say I had the method right, but my imput numbers were wrong...................... work with me Ian lol

Ian took an hour and a half to walk me through hooking it up correctly. showing me what to adjust if my number were off, and set up a couple PIDs.

I got a heads up look at the advanced course booklet. Its indepth and again easy to follow.

If you want to really learn how to use your HPT that you paid $650.00 for, take the tuning school course. Its well worth the investment

Thanks, Phil! It was great talking with you again.

Shipped another 15 or so out today. Got another 45 to go!

Hi bob
    finaly ...don't forget to put some copys for over seas student .
    98 Z28
    stock ls1 engine,A4,Fast 90/90,SLP lid,Ms3 112LSA,LT Headers,TCI 3500stall,semens 60 inj,ASP under drive ,3.73 gear,11.82 1/4 .sold

no kidding! will do!

just a question bob once the supplement comes out for the lsj/lnf guys will we also get the lsx version or have to purchase it separately?
    2001 Z06
    JCR fabbed Twin Turbo

We are working on the setup for those add-on vehicle packs this week. I'm not sure yet how are going to be structured (in reguards to cost and such). I'll let you know as soon as we have our team meeting about it.

Also, we have been really busy shipping all the new (and old) orders for the Advanced learn @ home. The USPS lady is pretty ripped right now, as she is picking up stacks of the boxes daily. It's pretty funny, actually. LOL

Bob

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    We are working on the setup for those add-on vehicle packs this week. I'm not sure yet how are going to be structured (in reguards to cost and such). I'll let you know as soon as we have our team meeting about it.

Also, we have been really busy shipping all the new (and old) orders for the Advanced learn @ home. The USPS lady is pretty ripped right now, as she is picking up stacks of the boxes daily. It's pretty funny, actually. LOL

Bob
    thats good put her to work! lol
    2001 Z06
    JCR fabbed Twin Turbo

She's still work hard! She's going to need a bigger minivan. LOL
    Last edited by [email protected]; 10-21-2009 at 10:40 AM.

Advanced Tuner
    Is there any back order on the A6 tuning supplement?
    2016 GMC Sierra 1500 6.2L

No, they are ready to ship as needed.

Advanced Tuner
    Just ordered A6 supplement and the Advanced guide. Maybe I'll learn something.

Tuner in Training
    I have a question, how can I see whats in the beginners guide so i can deside which to go with, both or the advanced?

Advanced Tuner
    Captain Obvious here....you could buy it....

I don't know what to tell you on that one. If you have been tuning for a while you might not need the beginners guide if you're new I would say you probably should get it.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by purevil View Post
    I have a question, how can I see whats in the beginners guide so i can deside which to go with, both or the advanced?
    If you want to give us a call, we can go over what's included and help you determine what you need, and what you don't. You can reach us at 727-264-8875.

thanks!
    Bob

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by 99LS1SS View Post
    Just ordered A6 supplement and the Advanced guide. Maybe I'll learn something.
    Thanks for your business, we look forward to helping you out.

Give us a call with any questions as you go!

Bob

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    Thanks for your business, we look forward to helping you out.

Give us a call with any questions as you go!

Bob
    Ian might beg to differ! LOL! I pestered him a lot a few weeks ago.

lol... Nope, knock yourself out. That's what he's here for!

don't worry that's what iam here for.

Ian
    2008 Corvette A6 - Comp Cams 231/239 617/624 109 ICL 113 LSA, Patariot Extreme Dual Springs .660", Milled .30" Stock LS3 Heads, Mahle -4cc pistons, FTI 3600 Converter, 1 7/8 kooks cat-less 3 inch X-Pipe, air raid intake, ported TB, SLP Loudmouth I. 512hp/464tq

2011 Ford Taurus SHO - stock with just a Tune

Special Pricing is now good through November 15th.

Ian
    2008 Corvette A6 - Comp Cams 231/239 617/624 109 ICL 113 LSA, Patariot Extreme Dual Springs .660", Milled .30" Stock LS3 Heads, Mahle -4cc pistons, FTI 3600 Converter, 1 7/8 kooks cat-less 3 inch X-Pipe, air raid intake, ported TB, SLP Loudmouth I. 512hp/464tq

2011 Ford Taurus SHO - stock with just a Tune