Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: LNF STFT and LTFT Tuning

sweet. The problem im having is:
    Attachment 27628
    I cant figure out how to fix this. The maf freq in the histo is only showing half of what the table is showing. Any suggestions?
    09 Imperial blue ss/tc, sunroof, g85.
    Mods: Gms1, K&N sri, Injen cp, cia 3"catted dp, 3" Cia catback/ res delete, zzp ic, ottp stage 1 rotated mount, forge bpv, twm sts/ bushings, eibach sportlines, hawk hps pads, 235/40/18 BFG Gforce Ta kdw2's.

Pay Term2 for a scanner config and a tune. lol.
    '12 Camaro T3 2SS/RS LS3 M6, SLP TVS 2300, Flex Fuel

There ya go.
    09 Cobalt SS - 313hp 390tq

Im using Mass Air Flow (SAE). I noticed your using both with and without (SAE) maybe thats why? Try changing the (SAE) MAF to hz instead of lb/min
    09 Cobalt SS - 313hp 390tq

Quote Originally Posted by Iam Broke View Post
    Pay Term2 for a scanner config and a tune. lol.
    Ive emailed him but he hasn't gotten back to me.
    Mods: Gms1, K&N sri, Injen cp, cia 3"catted dp, 3" Cia catback/ res delete, zzp ic, ottp stage 1 rotated mount, forge bpv, twm sts/ bushings, eibach sportlines, hawk hps pads, 235/40/18 BFG Gforce Ta kdw2's.

Pmd you silverbullet!

Prolly because you ask everyone for a tune then don't buy one lol

Quote Originally Posted by BackyardTurbo_FTW View Post
    Exactly what I was thinking. Several of us tried to help you several times last year, remember?
    '12 Camaro T3 2SS/RS LS3 M6, SLP TVS 2300, Flex Fuel

Pick someone and spend some money or keep reading and figure it out. Those are the options

That's because no one ever answers my question of can it be tuned out or should I look deeper. Everyone always avoids the question. I'm committing to buy a tune and have the cash for one, once someone answers the question. I don't wanna buy a tune and then it doesn't resolve anything. As for doing it myself. I dot have time to learn right now. I'm busy with work and Im scared of screwing something up lol.

What can't be tuned out? Your MAF trims? Of course they can be.. Why would you be hung up on that question? lol

Quote Originally Posted by Iam Broke View Post
    Exactly what I was thinking. Several of us tried to help you several times last year, remember?
    Yes, and I was starting to get some of it buy as the winter came I forgot what I have learned lol. I appreciated all the help and I still do. Kudos to you and term for being there for people like me.

What can't be tuned out? Your MAF trims? Of course they can be.. Why would you be hung up on that question? lol
    Because of them being all over the place and knocking/ pulling timing all over the place. I'm just wondering if I should look deeper. Im in contact with term and I'm willing to pay him as soon as he gets back to me with a time. Thanks for your help to.

I guess I just don't wanna tune over a problem but I'll never know if I don't go for it.

The problem is stemming from those wacked trims. This car loves to knock when the Trims aren't in line. Its been discussed a million times, even in this thread. I just saw David had his baby, lemme know if he doesn't have time and Ill help you out.

The problem is stemming from those wacked trims. This car loves to knock when the Trims aren't in line. Its been discussed a million times, even in this thread. I just saw David had his baby, lemme know if he doesn't have time and Ill help you out.
    Ok cool much appreciated...I'll keep you posted.

Also, I'm wondering if there is something causing the whacked trims because the intake because it doesn't seem to make a difference between that and the Stock modded .

Thanks byt

Either will throw off the trims and need tuning. The stock airbox itself without tuning will knock in the midrange.

Just sent term the money for the tune. Sent him my stock file and now he is gonna change it and send me the changes. Heres hoping that it fixed my issues. Fingers crossed.

Nice, welcome to the dark side

Yup, itll only get worse fromhere lol....aka turbo upgrade. Nah I wanna keep the stock turbo.