Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Windows7 install problem

Windows 7, New laptop, 2.23 beta, Still cant get it to work....... Im without a car until this is fixed.......
    2007 C6 coupe LS3 416 6 speed mn Z51 3LT
    Vararam Snake charmer 160 Stat
    Kooks 1 7/8 headers with jet hot
    Fast 102 ported intake 102 TB RPM Level 5 T56
    MGW short throw ZIP 4.10 Severe Duty rear
    RPS TWIN DISC CARBON CLUTCH CCWs ele wp
    RPM LEVEL 5 TRANS W/HARDENED OUTSHAFT
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PtOPy_lp2QY

10.66 1.47 60ft 133+mph

Can I just use the 2.22? Is this an issue with 2.23? Every link I find for easy msi editor takes me to another link thank does nothing. Im chasing my tail.......
    2007 C6 coupe LS3 416 6 speed mn Z51 3LT
    Vararam Snake charmer 160 Stat
    Kooks 1 7/8 headers with jet hot
    Fast 102 ported intake 102 TB RPM Level 5 T56
    MGW short throw ZIP 4.10 Severe Duty rear
    RPS TWIN DISC CARBON CLUTCH CCWs ele wp
    RPM LEVEL 5 TRANS W/HARDENED OUTSHAFT
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PtOPy_lp2QY

10.66 1.47 60ft 133+mph

Quote Originally Posted by Braciole View Post
    Can I just use the 2.22? Is this an issue with 2.23? Every link I find for easy msi editor takes me to another link thank does nothing. Im chasing my tail.......
    See my previous post of how it worked out for me, I cant tell you about others. I use 2.22, removed the framework 4, installed, would not allow me to save so I run both editor and scanner on XP compatibility mode and it has worked great. My next Windows update it reinstalled framework 4 and still works fine on the XP compatibility mode.
    Hope this helps, I am not a computer expert.

Carlos
    1999 Corvette Coupe LS1 A&A Vortech V3SI A4
    2012 Ford F150 Ext Cab Ecoboost
    2002 Corvette Z06

Tuner in Training
    I've finally gotten around to hooking up my desktop out in the garage I plugged in the module between the computer and the truck, turned on the truck, and successfully downloaded the PCM file onto the desktop. I then brought the desktop back into the house. I use a separate computer out in the garage that I normally hook up to the truck and is running HP Tuners successfully. I can open the file that I loaded directly from the PCM to the house desktop, but if I save a file to a USB storage device using the normal computer in the garage, I cannot open the file using the house computer. Why not?
    Also, the garage computer is Vista 32 and the home computer is windows 7 32. The garage computer will open the file that was loaded directly to the house computer, saved onto a USB drive, but not all parameters are available. For example, I go to engine size, and it only gives me cylinder volume, without showing engine options (6.0L).

Thanks,

Ian

Tuner in Training
    My win 7 won't open an emailed file either. It says "outside of the array". I tried running in compatibility mode and the vcm scanner will, but vcm editor says "non compatible software" and has no suggestions to correct issues.

Tuner in Training
    when I tried getting license, it said I already had it...

Tuner in Training
    just bought a new 17" laptop and have same install issues as everyone. ive email support to see if my 'new' laptop will be useful to me....grrrr 800 bucks in a new laptop and i cant log!!!! sheesh. friggin windows 7 64bit...hahahha

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Quote Originally Posted by badhabit0973 View Post
    just bought a new 17" laptop and have same install issues as everyone. ive email support to see if my 'new' laptop will be useful to me....grrrr 800 bucks in a new laptop and i cant log!!!! sheesh. friggin windows 7 64bit...hahahha
    No need to email support, just use the software we posted in the sticky(as long as you are an MPVI interface user).
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"