Thread: Calibrated Success basic class December 12-13

Calibrated Success basic class December 12-13

I'll be hosting another basic course in Orlando, Florida next month. This session will be held at Next Level Performance in Altamonte Springs, which is just across town from the tourist traps. If you're planning to be in town for the AETC conference or PRI trade show, this class will be an easy fit to your schedule since it's happening at the end of that same week.

I will be keeping class size small on this one, just like my other classes. Since the host company specializes in Corvettes and Camaros, you can be that the demo vehicles will hold your interest and we'll be using familiar software. As usual, email me directly to sign up or get answers to your questions.

I would highly recommend any of Calibrated Success's Tuning classes, I have taken the Base, Advanced, and Advanced 2 class, and am a better Tuner for them. Greg teaches the correct way for tuning using the correct equipment, i.e. load control dyno's, Lambda wide Band Air-Fuel meters, and the correct math for calculations. It's also a good time for and at the class, right after the PRI show, while you are still hyped up from all of the go-fast parts you are planning for your rides. Definitely worth it.

25 Years of Corvette Performance Experience
    Dynojet 224XLC Eddy Current Dynamometer
    HP Tuners For All Of Your Performance Tuning Needs

Excellence in Performance is Achieved Thru Teamwork.