Thread: RWTD, brooksspeed, help...

RWTD, brooksspeed, help...

ok i put in the stage 2 nsr's and had a helluva time tuning it. i finally figured out to turn off the cylair anticipation to get the MAF to do what i want. i got the a/f down pat and returned the VCT tables back to stock. the car gained a little, but not as much as it should in my opinion. ill post up my tune ASAP and if one of you guys could take a look at it and tell me what im missing. ill pay for a consulatation if i have to. most cars with my mods (c&l racer, stage 2 NSR's, steeda plates and pullies, pypes LT's, pypes off road h, mac axle back, 4.10's, tune) should be in the 330-340whp range correct? i will try to get my car on a dyno soon (i know a guy with one and can most likely get a deal) to get numbers but i need help from someone that knows what they are doing, not forum speculators. thanks.
    Last edited by 02GTP; 11-15-2009 at 02:51 AM.

pretty much all you can do is play with cam timing to see what makes most power, i have not been very impressed with 3v cams either
    Justin Starkey
    Ford and GM custom tuning
    Mobile Dynojet 224xLC
    www.VMPTuning.com
    2006 F250 CC 6.0L 14.3@92
    2006 Mustang 4.0L Vortech 15psi 395rwhp wife's car
    2000 Mustang 3.8L TT [email protected] 450rwhp

yea they made the car faster but not by much. my bud in his 01 cobra did a 04 MAF and put 1 to 1.5 cars on me and all the cams did was make that up in a 40-120 race so i would guess 15whp? i got them as an early christmas present so it didnt cost me anything but for someone to have to pay for instal, not worth it.

i just wanna be safe with it to avoid PTV issues.