Thread: Cant read VCM on 07 TBSS

Exclamation Cant read VCM on 07 TBSS

I have two trucks, one works great and i can get in a read everything, make changes. Other one is dead now. I did the read from the VCM and then made a few changes and then went to load it back up. When i did that it gave me a write failed error. I tried over and over. I hooked the Tuner in my other truck and it works fine. I have power to the ALDL and everyting. But now my truck will not start and support is out of the office. Any help?
    This is happening on a 2007 Trailblazer ss.

I Have This Same Problem Today On My 2008 TBSS. I Emailed Support And Bill And Still Haven't Heard Back At All. I Read The VCM, Made Changes And Tried To Write It. It Failed With And Error Of "VCM Write Failed At Loc 1C0000 Error: Write/Erase Error" Now My SS Wont Start And I Don't Know How I'm Gunna Get To Work In The Morning.

Help Us Tech Support, Your Our Only Hope.
    2008 TrailBlazer SS AWD 3SS, Keystone Camaro SS Style Hood, LS1 Dual Fans, LS7 TB, 80lbs Injectors, Meth Injection, TVS2300 @14lbs, Innovators West 10% Overdrive 8-Rib Crank Pulley & T-Mac's 2.9" RIP 8-Rib Pulley, A.R.H. Stainless a Steel 1 7/8" W/Cats and a Full Custom Stainless Steel Dual Exhaust, Tune Time's Blower Cam

Suport, Where Are Youz??
    2008 TrailBlazer SS AWD 3SS, Keystone Camaro SS Style Hood, LS1 Dual Fans, LS7 TB, 80lbs Injectors, Meth Injection, TVS2300 @14lbs, Innovators West 10% Overdrive 8-Rib Crank Pulley & T-Mac's 2.9" RIP 8-Rib Pulley, A.R.H. Stainless a Steel 1 7/8" W/Cats and a Full Custom Stainless Steel Dual Exhaust, Tune Time's Blower Cam

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    guys this info is in the troubleshooting section of our help file and is a must read for anyone tuning their own car. we ar at pri this week(im typing this from my phone) so as stated in the help section sticky you wont be getting support responses unil I get back on monday
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

I have gone through the Help files. I have emailed support with all the info as well.

Thanks Russ K, That Was The Problem. I Did A "Write Entire" And I Loaded Without A Problem. Started Right Up After That. Thanks A Bunch.

Sorry To Bother You Bill, Didn't Know Youz Were Away This Week. I Just Went Into Panic Mode When My SS Didn't Start. You Can Ignore My Email Labeled "Emergency, Need Help A.S.A.P"

I Love This Forum, Someone Always Has An Answer To My Problem.

Thanks. I will try this when i get home. I went into Panic mode as well, its my wifes car......She isnt real happy with me right now.

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Quote Originally Posted by TrailBlazer SS AWD View Post
    Thanks Russ K, That Was The Problem. I Did A "Write Entire" And I Loaded Without A Problem. Started Right Up After That. Thanks A Bunch.

Sorry To Bother You Bill, Didn't Know Youz Were Away This Week. I Just Went Into Panic Mode When My SS Didn't Start. You Can Ignore My Email Labeled "Emergency, Need Help A.S.A.P"

I Love This Forum, Someone Always Has An Answer To My Problem.
    fyi this is in the trouble shooting section of the help file under 1c0000 error...unfortunatly im on my cell so copying & pasting links isnt possible lol
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"