Thread: Helppppppppp Please

Helppppppppp Please

ok i just got my hp tuners std today but i cant use it i keep getting this stupid com port busy or no response and i cant load my credits so i dont know what to do
    03 DIRTYMAX HP TUNERS TUNED BY YOURS TRUELY 470RWHP & 855RWTQ CAI S368 TURBO W/4"DOWNPIPE 5" STRAIGHT TURBO BACK EXHAUST AIRDOGG 100 LIFT PUMP J&J AUTOMOTIVE&DIESEL PERFORMANCE STAGE 6 ALLISON CRANKED UP TORTION BARS W/305/55/20'S WRAPPED AROUND 20' BMF NOVAKAINE'S 7" IN DASH DVD&NAV 10" RockFord Fosgate P1 SUB AND KICKER DS 650 DOOR SPEAKERS new dyno numbers on the way!

bump anyone please i keep getting a code 39 and its telling me the driver softwear for the mpvi is corrupt this thing is brand spankin new whats the deal here
    03 DIRTYMAX HP TUNERS TUNED BY YOURS TRUELY 470RWHP & 855RWTQ CAI S368 TURBO W/4"DOWNPIPE 5" STRAIGHT TURBO BACK EXHAUST AIRDOGG 100 LIFT PUMP J&J AUTOMOTIVE&DIESEL PERFORMANCE STAGE 6 ALLISON CRANKED UP TORTION BARS W/305/55/20'S WRAPPED AROUND 20' BMF NOVAKAINE'S 7" IN DASH DVD&NAV 10" RockFord Fosgate P1 SUB AND KICKER DS 650 DOOR SPEAKERS new dyno numbers on the way!

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    code 39 means you are probably using a 64 bit operating system which requires the newer signed drivers found here http://www.hptuners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5228
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

this is not working i dont know what im doing wrong but iam pulling my hair out and im about to loose it with this thing

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    What exactly isn't working? Uninstall the old unsigned drivers you installed & install the new signed drivers, done.

i did that and it just wont work i know im doin something wrong i just dont know what

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Try using the update drivers feature within your device manager window(ie right click on the driver in question), I think I had to go that route with the 64 bit version of windows 7 if thats the operating system you are using...with so many operating systems out there its a bit muddy as to which use what technique to update the drivers.

i tryed that had the geek squad look at it and the local computer repair shop and nobody can figure it out and no matter what the device driver install for the mpvi fails

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Try on a different pc with those signed drivers I link you to so you can rule out a hardware issue.

i got a link from another person here and solved all my proublems and im happier then pigs in you know what now thanks tho you were alot of help

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    What got you fixed up? It will likely help someone else if a similar issue arrises...

http://www.hptuners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5058 this is the link i got from william henn and it fixed me up thanks

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    lol, that would be me

but i messed up yet again and did a re write entire on my truck and now it wont let me write anything to it or anything it wont let me put it back to stock or nothin and it wont start im a lil worried

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Sounds like you wrote someone ELSES tune to your truck, just write your truck back to stock, that might fix it if you haven't already fried it.