Thread: vin/os dont match

vin/os dont match

ok newb having serious trouble i was stupid and did the write entire on my duramax and now i cant do anythin cant return to stock or nothin says vin and os dont match so please what do i do i just want to put a tune on the truck but i cant i have the license for it but it said something about vin and os dont match and dont have the license
    Last edited by 03_duramax_lb7; 12-24-2009 at 01:17 AM.
    03 DIRTYMAX HP TUNERS TUNED BY YOURS TRUELY 470RWHP & 855RWTQ CAI S368 TURBO W/4"DOWNPIPE 5" STRAIGHT TURBO BACK EXHAUST AIRDOGG 100 LIFT PUMP J&J AUTOMOTIVE&DIESEL PERFORMANCE STAGE 6 ALLISON CRANKED UP TORTION BARS W/305/55/20'S WRAPPED AROUND 20' BMF NOVAKAINE'S 7" IN DASH DVD&NAV 10" RockFord Fosgate P1 SUB AND KICKER DS 650 DOOR SPEAKERS new dyno numbers on the way!

hello anyone its telling me its unable to license vehicle how do i fix this
    03 DIRTYMAX HP TUNERS TUNED BY YOURS TRUELY 470RWHP & 855RWTQ CAI S368 TURBO W/4"DOWNPIPE 5" STRAIGHT TURBO BACK EXHAUST AIRDOGG 100 LIFT PUMP J&J AUTOMOTIVE&DIESEL PERFORMANCE STAGE 6 ALLISON CRANKED UP TORTION BARS W/305/55/20'S WRAPPED AROUND 20' BMF NOVAKAINE'S 7" IN DASH DVD&NAV 10" RockFord Fosgate P1 SUB AND KICKER DS 650 DOOR SPEAKERS new dyno numbers on the way!

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Contact support with a screenshot of the error, a vcm suite infolog while connected to the vehicle & the file you are attempting to flash in.

In the meantime I highly recommend reading our help file www.hptuners.com/help start to finish so that you know the steps to tuning rather than flashing in random files that could fry your pcm.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

thanks bill you have been alot of help for me and just for shits and gigs i checked with gm to see if hp tuners was reading the correct os # for my vcm and tcm and for this vin it is correct so i beleve it is an issue with the licenseing or something but not sure so let me know what you think and thanks again for all the help