Thread: convert .cal to .bin?

Tuner in Training

convert .cal to .bin?

Is there a way to convert a tuner cat file .cal to a hp tuners .bin ? So I can use my hp tuners with it.

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Not to my knowledge, you might want to ask the guys at tunercat if they can convert their files to bin
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Senior Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Slow Down View Post
    Yes, T.C. is .bin, I just found my .lt1 to .bin convertion tool.
    No, only the TC OBD1 files are a .bin. The TC OBDII files are a .cal. There are some out there who can convert the .cal files to .bin, but if you have just one particular file you wan't converted, e-mail TC and they may do it for you.
    Jaime

Advanced Tuner
    start tc's WinFLASH then push control and T, this will give you the test option, select it and select save flash image, then do your normal pcm read, this will give you a .bin file to work with.
    2010 camaro L99, Magnacharger TVS 2300, 415ci LS3,Kooks long tubes, yank ss3200, 3.73 rear

Quote Originally Posted by camaro1 View Post
    start tc's WinFLASH then push control and T, this will give you the test option, select it and select save flash image, then do your normal pcm read, this will give you a .bin file to work with.
    That's the super-secret stuff!
    Steve Williams
    TunedbyFrost.com

I doubt the user has tunercat, or he would just flash the image and read it with hptuners.

Ryan