Thread: SRT-4 Stage 1 and 2 Injector values

Senior Tuner

SRT-4 Stage 1 and 2 Injector values

Does anyone have the injector values for the SRT-4 stage 1 and Stage 2 injectors in the Dodge format?

Mainly the Fuel Mass vs. Pulsewidth tables and the Fuel Injector Offset vs Battery Voltage.

If so, could you post them or send them to me? It would be very helpful.
    Jaime

Tuner
    Be careful with the slope values on these NGC cars, or any Chrysler function for that matter. If you look, you will see that amount of usable function data varies between different calibrations. The problem is, there is a header before the first byte of data that specifies how many of the available data point are going to be used by the ecu. Unfortunately neither Diablosport or SCT has a way of editing or displaying this parameter. SCT seems to edit some of their table data so that only the used values show up. You can see the issue if you just copy and paste from one function to another of a different length.

- Chris

www.dcperformance.com
    Last edited by hexdummy; 02-15-2010 at 12:31 AM.

Senior Tuner
    Thank you very much for that. I have recently started doing Hemi calibrations for a company that has been doing them for years now and they have a guy that has been doing their cals at another location. They are using the stage injectors in different Hemi builds but not using the factory injector data. He is just scaling the injector data until the trims are close at idle and part throttle and then making up the errors in the VE tables. This obviously has caused some divability and idle issues.

I did manage to find the Stage 1 data on another forum and redid one of the customer vehicles, that the other calibrator supplied the base tune for, and amazingly everything is starting to clean up nicely.

Would you mind PM' ing me that spredsheet you posted the shot of? It would make it much easier to read.

Thanks again!
    Jaime

Advanced Tuner
    Hexdummy, could you please email me a copy of this spread sheet as well?
    [email protected]

Thanks!