Thread: torque management

torque management

i am posting a stock tune and one with torque management disabled can anyone take a look to see if i did torque management removal right right? 2003 chevy express van 6.0 4l80e
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by '09SS; 02-22-2010 at 05:39 AM.

Under TM, on the ETC TPS Max set this to 100% in all cells. Under Abuse, set the mph to 0 and rpm to 6000.

That should finish you off on TM only. However, I would leave 5% TM in the transmission on 320 ft lbs up just in case.

thank you i changed those files. what do you mean 320 ftlb up? ("However, I would leave 5% TM in the transmission on 320 ft lbs up just in case")

On the 1-2, 2-3, 3-4 shift from 320 ft lbs of torque and up...just put 5 in all the cells which would be 5% TM to longlife of the transmission.

got it all changed. thanks alot

No problem.

Tuner
    Did you feel any off a difference?

little bit better off the line and seams better on highway, i am chasing down some part to 1/4 throttle misfires in two cylinders right now so i dunno how much better it is going to be yet

with all cylinders running good now there is a big difference as soon as you step on gas much more throttle responce, better on highway to. i ended up copy and pasting the tow/haul tables into the normal tables. couldnt stand the trans shifing into od at a very low speed then downshifting very time i gave it more gas