Thread: E-fan control I6 Tbzr 04

Tuner in Training

E-fan control I6 Tbzr 04

I have mounted and wired an Efan setup on my 04 I6 trailblazer. Ihooked it up on the white wire just like the tbSS gies do. Tuned the fan and a/c to 100 when i want them to activate. All the do is pulse. Has any one run into this and how do ya fix it?

6.2L L92 (525 HP) ARP Bolts, Comp Cam 224/230 cam and push rods, Patriot Gold Springs, E-Fans, 175 HP shot NOS, Percision 3200 mult-disc, and RPM Transmissions Lv 5.
    Best E.T. So Far:
    1.734 60 FT. Spinning off the line!!!
    11.72 @ 116.09

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by RPM-silveradoSS View Post
    I have mounted and wired an Efan setup on my 04 I6 trailblazer. Ihooked it up on the white wire just like the tbSS gies do. Tuned the fan and a/c to 100 when i want them to activate. All the do is pulse. Has any one run into this and how do ya fix it?
    Did you changed your fan settings from the PWM EV setting to Discrete? if not, thats your problem, look under ....System/Fans/General/Fan type and make sure that its changed to discrete.

Tuner in Training
    what kind of efans set up do you have? I have the one created by pcm4less and they no longer make it anymore.

Tuner in Training

update?

Any update on this? I'm looking to put a dual fan setup on my 06 I6 Trailblazer. I'd like to know how this ended up.