Thread: Tuning Tool

Tuning Tool

I posted a message about a Speadsheet I developed to estimate Horsepower from log data.

However, I reciently was looking at some of the programing tools out there and desided us V6 guys needed one that is taylored to our cars. Here is the newest spreadsheet.

[ftp]http://home.cfl.rr.com/akaeh/HPTracking.xls[/ftp]

I have added two more tabs that give you info about Spark Advance and Fuel Trims.

I have exceeded the limit on my home page so I can not post the one with data, just put your own data in.

Check out the Spreadsheet and let me know what you guys think. You will need Excel. Just click on the link above (hope you have broadband) and when it finishes loading, "Save As".....
    2013 Jeep Wrangler JK
    3.6 V6
    More MODs than Stock

2018 Ram rebel
    5.7 Hemi V8
    Stock

Tuner

Re: Tuning Tool

if you need any hosting space let me know, I have unlimited space and bandwidth

Advanced Tuner

Is this shreadsheet up to date? What do you do after the data is posted in the data page?

Loyde

Yes, it is up to date.

The very first tab in the woorksheet has instructions. I use the spreadsheet in two ways.

1. HP Calculations. To get this, I only import the parts of the log file that are 100 TP and about 10 rows before and after. After pasting in your data, go to the "Calculations" tab and you can get HP calculations.

2. Fuel and Spark. For this, you want more then just 100 TP runs. However, due to size constaints, the one I have posted only handles 2500 rows of data. I use one with 30,000 rows but it is very large. I can e-mail it to whoever wants it but the one posted will work. Just import no more the 2500 rows and that should still give you about 4 minutes worth of data. After pasting your data, you will need to go to each section and refresh the pivot table.

The graphs are kind of nice. The instructions explain how to set these up. Remember, this is set up using the default log settings and by that I mean the ones that came with my HP Tuners (other years and models might be different). I would be happy to run anyones data throught the spreadsheet and send back the results. If anyone is interested, let me know.
    2013 Jeep Wrangler JK
    3.6 V6
    More MODs than Stock

2018 Ram rebel
    5.7 Hemi V8
    Stock

please email me the full spreadsheet at keith.handlon(at)gmail.com
    Keith&&99 camaro - cam & bolt ons&&13.65 @ 101 239rwhp/244 rwtq&&- in badly need of a real tune, help us v6 cats need more tables openned -

Tuner in Training

this is gonna be nice. just waiting until hp is delivered on monday. then i can try to catch seppo
    2000 pontiac firebird a4: whisper lid, !maf, ls6 springs & retainers,manley pushrods,tci ssf 3200, 3.42 lsd,Ta girdle,gt2cam,fan switch, lca,stb. installed and tuned by Texas speed & perfomance

Advanced Tuner

I have played with it some as well. I am not very up to date on using excel however. I log some different parameters since I dont have 2 O2 sensors.

Send the full version to [email protected]

I might have to email you my CSV to setup the data fields.

Loyde

Sending me the .csv log file will probably be the best plan. Then I will make sure it works and send you the file (both one with your data and a blank one). I will also set up the graphs and make it all nice a pretty. This would be the best plan for anyone.

[email protected]

2013 Jeep Wrangler JK
    3.6 V6
    More MODs than Stock

2018 Ram rebel
    5.7 Hemi V8
    Stock