Quote Originally Posted by kuprito View Post
    Perfect!

Thanks!
    Keep us updated.

haha, never noticed that there isn't a 3rd listed

2008 HHR SS 5-speed

HP-Tuned

Tuner in Training
    I'm runnig my dals back to stock with the max air load torque at 99%. I find that gives me a spike of 26 psi or so then falls as the rpms go up till about 20psi at red line. I've had the gm stage tune from gm for over a year and had the dals set at 255 but with that the boost in 4th would go over 30psi and I got tons of knock. I wish I could get it to just hold 24psi all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by hhrss09 View Post
    I'm runnig my dals back to stock with the max air load torque at 99%. I find that gives me a spike of 26 psi or so then falls as the rpms go up till about 20psi at red line. I've had the gm stage tune from gm for over a year and had the dals set at 255 but with that the boost in 4th would go over 30psi and I got tons of knock. I wish I could get it to just hold 24psi all the time.
    Do what I said and cut the torque management in fourth to 70-80%, see if it helps.

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by pantherqs View Post
    Do what I said and cut the torque management in fourth to 70-80%, see if it helps.
    That works but know does it know it's in fourth? Is it calcutaled using RPM and speed? If it is then wouldn't it sometimes limit you in other gears too due to some over lap?

Quote Originally Posted by hhrss09 View Post
    That works but know does it know it's in fourth? Is it calcutaled using RPM and speed? If it is then wouldn't it sometimes limit you in other gears too due to some over lap?
    Nah, it will not engage in any other gear but the one you limited it in. What kind of boost are you seeing in fourth now, and is it still breaking up and knocking? Does the boost fall off near redline like normal or does it hold steady ? What's it holding for timing advance compared to other gears?

Tuner in Training
    I put my dals back to stock and see about 26 psi spike and then drops off to 20 at redline. I'm running 15 deg timing and it doesn't knock. I'm just going to keep it there I think and tune the maf some more.

Advanced Tuner
    Does anyone know where the GMPP tunes for this went?? I need the 09 ASAP, and gatewayecotec doesnt seem to be up and running anymore.

PM Sent.

Quote Originally Posted by mkriebs View Post
    Does anyone know where the GMPP tunes for this went?? I need the 09 ASAP, and gatewayecotec doesnt seem to be up and running anymore.

Advanced Tuner
    Thanks to tom, I got the tunes, too bad I already took the car home, lol. I am starting to think its a wiring issue. The wires are very... umm... jumbled? Lol. I am going to take a look at them this afternoon, and hopefully that fixes the issue and I can be back on the dyno soon.

And thanks Gimp! I think tom sent me the same link, haha.

Advanced Tuner
    Yea I need to fix my shit, i never had a home page which presents the problem. If someone wants to give me some free but simple front page to load that would be awesome. I just dont have the time to mess with anything. Working 2 jobs and having 2 kids + wife = no time. My car actually broke a couple times in the past week as well. Roll pin failure and finally got the map sensor replaced. Too bad the dealer fucked up my door trying to fix some door alignment issues and now I'll just be calling GM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaxon View Post
    Yea I need to fix my shit, i never had a home page which presents the problem. If someone wants to give me some free but simple front page to load that would be awesome. I just dont have the time to mess with anything. Working 2 jobs and having 2 kids + wife = no time. My car actually broke a couple times in the past week as well. Roll pin failure and finally got the map sensor replaced. Too bad the dealer fucked up my door trying to fix some door alignment issues and now I'll just be calling GM.
    Shoot me a PM, I'll put together a site with some tuning info and links to the downloads.

Potential Tuner
    Hey guys I need to know, how make my cavalier 03 2.2L read boost?
    It's some body konw how to make this, please help!!

Advanced Tuner
    Make a diff thread, and ask in detail.