I really need some input on this one. This is for a good friend of mine. I personally don't know much about Ford Tuning. But have done a lot with GM stuff.

The truck is a 2004 F150 5.4 with a Magnacharger, peaks about 7psi according to an Autometer boost gauge. It is stock other than that. It has stock exhaust with cats etc..

It was tuned by a some local place with an SCT setup. He also has one of the handheld things he had to buy for them to tune it.

There are a few issues we see.
- 1st. Bad gas mileage. Seems to get no more than 12 mpg ever, and it's not beat on.
- 2nd. It will go into a reduced power mode. Something with the ETC. Don't have the code off the top of my head.
- 3rd. I believe it dyno'd about 330rwhp. Seems low to me. But I'm no expert on Fords by any means.

From looking at the tune, it looks to me like the LTFT's are disabled, which could explain some of the gas mileage issues. MAF curve looks a lil spikey. IMRC looks disabled, but dont know much about that.

I'm not trying to tune it with HPT, just looking into it a lil bit. Does this tune looked jacked up? If anyone has any suggestions or input, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Steve.