Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: anybody have injector data for Bosch 0280155868 36 lb/hr injectors

Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by FC3S Murray View Post
    Any of you all running these injectors with this data running into a rich decel problem?

I get a rich spike indication on my Wideband AFR at 2400rpm down to 2000 rpm (0% TPS, 15KPA) that is about 12.3:1 then will taper out to my stoich value I command in CL.

I have tried lowering the lower kpa cells in VE in open loop but it does nothing (lowered them damn near into the teens so it is not making any difference)

I keep reading about short pulse adder table adjustment but I am worried it will effect the rest of my tune.

Any ideas?
    If lowering your VE does nothing, then you're probably hitting your minimum injector pulse.

Quote Originally Posted by 02statesman View Post
    If lowering your VE does nothing, then you're probably hitting your minimum injector pulse.
    Thank you for the reply.

If I am hitting my minimum in pulse width, are there any drawbacks to lowering it below the minimum data #'s listed in the beginning of this thread?

As you can tell I am very reluctant to change any injector data for fear of altering my entire tune (it is damn near perfect except this rich decel area....my ltft trims over my entire cruising ares are all -1 to -2 max which is good obvisouly except for the rich cells)

Again, I thank you all for your patience and my lack of understanding.
    Last edited by FC3S Murray; 05-18-2014 at 10:02 AM.

Look at post 5 and 6. Make sure you have ALL those settings, which include transient fuel.

When it is set up right, you should have no issues.
    Sulski Performance Tuning
    2000 WS6 M6 - LS6 (long block, refreshed top end), 10.8:1 CR, 90 mm ported FAST, Exo-Skel, 227/232 cam, QTP HVMC, EWP, GMMG, 9" w/4.11s
    2018 Sierra SLT 5.3L A8 - Airaid intake tube, GM Borla catback, L86 Intake/Ported TB

Quote Originally Posted by WS6FirebirdTA00 View Post
    Look at post 5 and 6. Make sure you have ALL those settings, which include transient fuel.

When it is set up right, you should have no issues.
    I just triple checked the data in Post 5 and 6 & the new OS fuel to wall impact factor in post 17. This was the first thing i did when i first had this issue. Everything in my tune is correct.

I just messed with my short pulse adder table....since i didnt know exactly where to lower the numbers I zero'ed out the entire table. Once I started my car it was quick to hang a little on rpm revs BUT once it decellerated it was much leaner (about 16:1 afr).

Not the best way to find the problem but the problem does exist in the short pulse adder table.
    Last edited by FC3S Murray; 05-18-2014 at 06:03 PM.

Just got back from a drive. Adjusted short pulse adder table and lowered cell values from 1.8msec to 1.6msec. It made no changes.
    So for the hell of it I loaded my OL SD tune and tried again to lower my VE. Got it down to single digits where I was experiencing the rich decel issue.....that did nothing.

What I did notice from multiple logs was this issue is rpm specific, from 2065 rpm down to 1375 rpm. It stays pig rich (12.2:1) then leans out gradually to 14.4:1 below 1200 rpm.

This is getting damn frustrating but I will stop cluttering up this thread. Thanks for everyone's help
    Last edited by FC3S Murray; 05-18-2014 at 10:24 PM.

Min injector pulse plus offsets will be your limit. Not sure why the injector data did not work, it did just fine for me. Try to lower your min pulse limit. Just have to watch out if you get too lower the injector can misfire.
    Sulski Performance Tuning
    2000 WS6 M6 - LS6 (long block, refreshed top end), 10.8:1 CR, 90 mm ported FAST, Exo-Skel, 227/232 cam, QTP HVMC, EWP, GMMG, 9" w/4.11s
    2018 Sierra SLT 5.3L A8 - Airaid intake tube, GM Borla catback, L86 Intake/Ported TB

Did another drive last night. Lowered min inj pulse width & default pulse width to almost 1.094, it did no change to my little rich spot from 2k-1500 rpm. Also lowered short pulse adder values, no go!

The ONLY thing I have not adjusted yet is in the Transient fuel tab: min fuel mg. I am hesitant too lower it BUT I have came across some threads stating it works for fixing rich decel areas.

I did notice in my data log that at that specific rpm my Fuel Trim Cell goes from 21 to 22! Why or what would cause the pcm to think it was in PE mode? I know hptuners help tab states FTC 22 is an evap cell as well.

If my pcm thinks it is in PE on decel, I guess it makes sense given I command an AFR of 12.5:1 in PE and my rich decel problem AFR is about 12.4:1.......

What can I adjust that correlates with this FTC 22 issue???
    Last edited by FC3S Murray; 05-21-2014 at 09:54 AM.

Tuner
    Lower your min fuel mg in your transient tab. Stop being so hesitant about making changes... tuning is all about changing things. If you make a change and it doesn't work, you can always change it back.

Thanks. I should have used a better word other then hesitant...more along the lines of "last resort" to change min mg. I will try it tonight.

Got it fixed today.
    It took lowering MIN FUEL MG to .028
    Lowering Min In Pulse & default pulse to .927 from 2400rpm to 1200 rpm
    Short pulse adder was left alone.

Those adjustments brought decel AFR down to 14.8:1

Tuner
    Sounds like you've got it all under control now.

Yep. Thanks to everyone who helped. Very appreciative!

Senior Tuner
    Maybe mines a fluke, but had to let you guys know...with the data here, and absolutely no other changes to the tune, my scans came back with the highest error being 0.6%! The data posted here is dead nuts solid...thanks guys, you made this part nice and easy!!

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by WS6FirebirdTA00 View Post
    Here are a few
    I am pretty new to the forum so I have a rookie question. How can I download this injector data??? My browser is not showing a link to download it.

Potential Tuner
    Guys I know this is an old post but I am really asking for some help here. I am looking at the post and there is literally no link to a txt file with injector data. I guess there is a problem with my browser but if someone could please PM or email me this data it would seriously be a life saver. If not just let me know what I am doing wrong, like I said I am new to the forum. Screenshot.PNG

Advanced Tuner
    I believe these are they. The forum removes the links after a while I think... (?)

Default inj pulse.txt
    Fuel to wall impact factor.txt
    IFR modifier vs volts.txt
    IFR.txt
    Min pulse.txt

I have to add others in next post..

kr d.
    Last edited by dermotw; 07-20-2016 at 12:08 AM.
    99 TA, Texas Speed LS376, PRC heads, 233/239 cam, Fast 92mm, 95mm TB, card style MAF, Tick TR6060, Strange 4.11 12 bolt axle & clutchpack diff, Strano springs/dampers, Vette 18" wheels, Vette disks, CTS-V calipers, 16lb flywheel, long tube headers, no cats.

Advanced Tuner
    last 2;

Offset.txt
    Short pulse adder.txt

BTW I used this exact data, and I believe it's 100% accurate. Also, so is the info in the thread!

kr D.
    Last edited by dermotw; 07-20-2016 at 12:10 AM.
    99 TA, Texas Speed LS376, PRC heads, 233/239 cam, Fast 92mm, 95mm TB, card style MAF, Tick TR6060, Strange 4.11 12 bolt axle & clutchpack diff, Strano springs/dampers, Vette 18" wheels, Vette disks, CTS-V calipers, 16lb flywheel, long tube headers, no cats.

Potential Tuner
    Really appreciate the help. These files are exactly what I needed.

These files helped me with my swap to FAST 36# injectors - thanks a lot!
    2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 Collectors Edition 6spd T-Top

MS4 cam | AFR 205 heads, BTR .660, Ferrea valves, Morel lifter | Hooker 1 3/4" headers + ORY | Magnaflow catback | FAST 36# injectors | LS6 intake | Eaton 3.73 diff | Bilstein/Eibach suspension | BMR SFCs, LCAs | Wilwood brakes | 17x9 & 17x11 wheels

Sorry to bother you, but is it possible that you could send me all the injector info needed for the fast 36# injectors for a 2002 escalade 0411 box. I would like to make sure what I have is correct. I am also looking for the correct throttle body area number for a fly by wire LS2 throttle body, silver blade. Thank you in advance for any help.