Thread: Anyone have a good MAF histogram?

Tuner in Training

Anyone have a good MAF histogram?

Has anyone came up with a good Histogram where the MAF can be scaled like the VE table yet? I mean one that works, I have tried others, and they all seem to be missing something. Unless I am doing it wrong, not sure, but I have not found one that works. Maybe a few pointers on how to build the correct one? I could do that too. Anyone?

Rick

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    http://www.hptuners.com/forum/showth...newpost&t=5622 are you looking for specific filters or anything? once my ve is dialed in a couple of good passes with the maf histo everything is usually dialed in within 2%
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by foff667
    http://www.hptuners.com/forum/showth...newpost&t=5622 are you looking for specific filters or anything? once my ve is dialed in a couple of good passes with the maf histo everything is usually dialed in within 2%

pretty much, but maybe I was just setting mine up wrong. Wanna run over the details with me real quick to make sure I am on the right track with this?

Rick

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    heres a screenshot of the one that comes preloaded.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Senior Tuner
    Yup, just as Bill suggested. Other have used the LTFTs to correct the MAF, as well as Dynamic Cylinder Air. I use the same setup Bill has, MAF vs. AFR Error. Works great, then I verify it vs. LTFTs.

Advanced Tuner
    On the MAF Tuning, you have to have a wideband, right? The preloaded MAF table tells me that I don't have a sensor up on the table that is neccessary to view the histogram and I can't figure out which one it is. I think that it wants to see a WBO2 that I dont have hooked up to the EIO that I also dont have
    98 Z28 370 LQ9 w/ TH350, FTI 4800 Stall, OLSD, NW90 TB, 80# Motron Inj, AFR 225's, 231/231 .624/.624 114, Mamofied FAST 90 Intake, PT88 Front Mount w/ 4" DP dumped before the Strange S60 w/ a 3.73 gear

Advanced Tuner
    Can it be dialed in w/o a WBO2? I am going to have access to a WBO2 very soon but I still wont be able to log it against the PCM cause I cheaped out on the EIO.
    98 Z28 370 LQ9 w/ TH350, FTI 4800 Stall, OLSD, NW90 TB, 80# Motron Inj, AFR 225's, 231/231 .624/.624 114, Mamofied FAST 90 Intake, PT88 Front Mount w/ 4" DP dumped before the Strange S60 w/ a 3.73 gear

Senior Tuner
    Use the LTFT instead if you do not have a wideband, or use EC Tune's Dyn Cyl Air histo. Both should get you were you want to be until you get a wideband.