Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: A Special tip for Wideband Users....

Senior Tuner
    if u have added it thru the canbus obd2 then u will have to find the WB in the generic pids list, its not a transform or input it shows up as a factory pid in the factory pid list maby under the fuel 02 sensor or OL menu, or if its the same name as any other pid already in there then it wont show up u will have to change the name in the aem gauge maby try it as WB 8 or something as the first ones can already be populated

Tuner in Training
    I'll look tonight and try what you describe; thanks.

Yes, with the AEM gauge and sensor came an OBDII interface that plugs into my OBDII port and that I then plug my MPVI1 Pro into the interface.

On HPT's video they made it seem so simple to add the channel and have it start logging; that's why I was taken aback when my channel wouldn't read the data.

Senior Tuner
    should find it like this if ur using the AEM OBD2 wideband, im using 2 so this is what mine looks like if it dosnt show up u prob have to change the name or number

Tuner in Training
    THAT WORKED!!! Thank You!

HPT was very helpful in trying to solve this, but had me looking under ECU, not OBD; I may not have explained things well enough. Eric Krupp in Support was very responsive.

But you NAILED IT! Thanks again.