Thread: Solstice 2.4 Supercharged VE tuning?

Solstice 2.4 Supercharged VE tuning?

I have a 2.4L LE5 supercharger

2.8'' pulley
    60 lbs Seimens injectors
    the IAT is wired on the 2.5 bar Tmap

I have a little tuning done, but sometimes I have lean/rich spot weird

I need your help

Bill tell me it could be VE tables I new to adjust

I attach the datalog, the tune file, and the config scan with AFR log on my PLX m200 wideband

Advanced Tuner
    When do you get rich/lean? WOT, PT, idle. All I see on the log is knock retard and timing advance. Are you using gasoline? Your injector scaling looks off. Your PE looks way off. Your stoich value is a little lean. Is this a base tune from the car or your modified it for the mods?

Quote Originally Posted by HNRClothing View Post
    When do you get rich/lean? WOT, PT, idle. All I see on the log is knock retard and timing advance. Are you using gasoline? Your injector scaling looks off. Your PE looks way off. Your stoich value is a little lean. Is this a base tune from the car or your modified it for the mods?
    open the log file with the config files I attach, you'll see the AFR

the primary 02 sensor, is not connected

I try to make it work right before the dyno tuning

Advanced Tuner
    I did open it with the config. I dont really need to see it right now until I understand the tune. How did you tune for the injectors? How did you come up with commanding a 5.8 AFR in the PE section? Your injectors right now are showing a size of about 30. What PSI does your fuel run at?

the fuel pressure is stock

I don't remember changing the AFR, I will take a look at this tonight and come back to you

Advanced Tuner
    Ok because at first glance your tune needs help with the injector scaling, AFR command, stoich can be changed (its going to run leaner at idle and PT), and I am guess the pulse adder and PW need some help. Did you tune for the injectors? I dont know the fuel pressure that is why I was asking. That will tell you your actual size of injector.

ok the fuel pressure is stock, injectors are 60 lbs seimens

where should I change the injectors scaling, AFR command (PE ok, but how?)

OK I made some test and it seems that the 2.5 Bar map sensor trick combined to the injectors remplacement made the injectors VAC tables really not good

the LSJ injector VAC tables aren't the same and I need help to make the LE5 tables for 2.5 bar Map and 60 seimens injectors working

up for some help