Thread: am i the only one?

Tuner in Training

am i the only one?

Am i the only one that runs into invalid vin/os pair all the time? i Tune alot of brand new vettes and am always running into this problem. Its hard to explain to a customer that drives from out of state that i am waiting for a email to be able to tune there car.

When you're sometimes the first in the country to tune a new vehicle, that can happen.

However, this week I've been working on adding the full 2010 VIN support to the beta that should "hopefully" reduce these issues for the 2010 year/model GM vehicles.
    We got this guy Not Sure, ...

Tuner in Training
    any chance you can help me out and push this one through. i guess i was just surprised that i keep running into these new ones.

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    You need to send the .hpt file to support first

I requested it several hours ago but have not gotten a response as of 5:02pm
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Tuner in Training
    I appreciate the quick response. i am also doing three of the new edelbrock supercharger kits so i may run into more... haha

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    you were using a pretty old beta, I'm pretty sure there aren't too many other variations of corvette vin/os pairs you'll be seeing...gm made some changes to the vin structure for 2010's which is the reason we had so many for this new model year.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"