Thread: zeitronics zt-2

Tuner in Training

zeitronics zt-2

i got a zeitronics ZT-2 wideband o2 controler and was wiring in the harness last night. i got all the wires ran and hooked up properly except one. the simulated narrow band o2 output wire. it says to wire it to the oxygen sensor signal wire. but heres my question, which sensor (i have 2) and which signal wire. the schematic i have shows a high and a low for each o2 sensor. any help is appreciated, thanks guys.
    2003 Pontiac Grand Am SE

2002 Pontiac Grand Am SE/T

2001 Ford F150 XLT Supercrew

I wouldnt hook it up. Let the narrow bands do their thing. It won't affect how the WB works.
    Bill Winters

Former owner/builder/tuner of the FarmVette
    Out of the LSx tuning game

Advanced Tuner
    I am assuming that would be used in the case that you are taking out a NB to put the WB in? I would leave both NB's in, and weld in a new bung for the WB.

Tuner in Training
    well i was planning on welding in a new bung for the WB. ive had some success tuning for my new cams but the problem is the NBs always adjust the afr back to a ratio that makes the car surdge at idle in drive. ive tried everything i could find on my own to fix it and the only fix i found was wen i disabled closed loop as an experiment. the car never surged when it was running solely on the VE graphs. its not currently tuned like that as it was only an experiment but i was hoping to use the wb to solve that problem. any suggestions?...
    2003 Pontiac Grand Am SE

2002 Pontiac Grand Am SE/T

2001 Ford F150 XLT Supercrew