Thread: '08 F150 - Neutral Rev Limiter no worky

Question '08 F150 - Neutral Rev Limiter no worky

I don't have the file on my currently, but I will post it in a few hours. As the title describes, I was tuning a '08 F150 last week and for some reason everything I tried for the neutral rev limiter didn't work. All of the other rev limiter parameters functioned just fine, but the neutral one didn't do anything for some reason. Has anyone else experienced this issue? One thing to note is after I did a read entire with the beta it warned me that the checksum wasn't good but HPTuners could fix it automatically, I tried doing a read entire again and had the same issue so I said yeah fix it. Everything else in the tune works great though. Hopefully soon I'll get one with longtubes or something that I can tune with a wideband

Thanks for looking, and any tips/tricks on tuning fords is greatly appreciated!
    '20 AT4
    '01 Suburban 2500 Dad Wagon

here's the file
    '20 AT4

Actually think I might have found a table that would "limit" the revs. Under engine>trq mgmt>ETC Torque Max vs. RPM

The truck only revs to 4k in P/N, and this table basically only allows 0 torque at that RPM and above in P/N. I don't have the truck with me so I can't really test it right now. Any input?
    '20 AT4