Thread: MPVI isnt responding properly

Tuner in Training

MPVI isnt responding properly

im having problems with my MPVI. ive tried using a different USB cord and ive also tested the OBD2 port on my car with another scan tool and everytime i try to connect with HPTuners it tells me the interface is not responding. i still have the little green power light showing but neither scanner nor editor can comunicate with it. i just installed a Zietronix wideband o2 kit the other day and since that program has been installed ive been having this problem. im wondering if perhaps the USB-Serial adapter im using with my wideband kit is interfering with the MPVI. but it wont work even when its the only thing hooked to the computer. my biggest fear is that the unit is junk and ill have to buy a new one. if u have any thoughts or suggestions please let me know. thanks.
    2003 Pontiac Grand Am SE

2002 Pontiac Grand Am SE/T

2001 Ford F150 XLT Supercrew

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Connect interface, post a screenshot of your usb device manager window so i can see if the drivers are installed correctly.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Tuner in Training
    yay its working again. basiclly i just uninstalled the drivers and reinstalled them. works great now and now i can get moving with my tunning. also it does work with my wideband o2 kit going aswell. u have any sugestion as to what kind of AFR i shud be looking for at full throttle?...
    2003 Pontiac Grand Am SE

2002 Pontiac Grand Am SE/T

2001 Ford F150 XLT Supercrew