Thread: vcm scanner download link

Tuner in Training

vcm scanner download link

i have a mini laptop with no cd drive i can edit and install tunes but no scanner ability HELP

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    The scanner & editor are all in the same installer, there is no separate download. It would be in your programs folder.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Tuner in Training

the only listed folder for hpt is the edit ???

I wrote and installed the tune but am still unable to open the scanner am i missing something ???When i open the application it lists as editor no mention of the scanner ??? even after the tune is updated I am using a mini laptop with no cd drive and may just need a link to download the software again maybe that will help?

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    The link to the software download is on your customer login page at www.hptuners.com

Tuner in Training

???

tried to get the download but unable to login i am not the original owner of the cable and even with the serial number and app key unable to get it.uninstalled the program and reinstalled no luck getting frustrated

Contact the original owner and have him provide you with the password that is tied to that box so that you can log in and get the download.
    Kenne Bell Supercharged 2003 Corvette Z06

I am having similar issues since I switched laptops. Editor downloaded no problem and I have done tunes. VCM scanner does not function.

Potential Tuner
    Mine's the reverse. I just downloaded the VCM Suite on my laptop and only the VCM Scanner shows up. No VCM Editor. I've uninstalled the VCM Suite and reinstalled it a few times, always with the same result. How can I download the Editor separately?

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirayden View Post
    Mine's the reverse. I just downloaded the VCM Suite on my laptop and only the VCM Scanner shows up. No VCM Editor. I've uninstalled the VCM Suite and reinstalled it a few times, always with the same result. How can I download the Editor separately?
    The scanner & editor are all in the same installer, there is no separate download. It would be in your programs folder.