Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Russ k's adaptive idle config.

Potential Tuner
    Hey Russ K I'm trying to find the info on the GenIII but cant find it is there anyway you can send to me. Thanks in advance

Potential Tuner
    Hello sir, could you possibly send me the attachment. For whatever reason its not clickable on my end

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by HEATHPATRICK0 View Post
    Hello sir, could you possibly send me the attachment. For whatever reason its not clickable on my end
    https://forum.hptuners.com/showthrea...l=1#post659192

Anyone still here?? What software do I open that .cfg file with? VCM Scanner and VCM editor both don't want to open it. My car wont idle until it is doing less than 5 mph. six speed manual, and when I push the clutch in it stumbles with a hunting idle until the coasting car slows below 5mph. Then it suddenly is all better.

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by 427troy View Post
    Anyone still here?? What software do I open that .cfg file with? .
    start here https://forum.hptuners.com/showthrea...dCDR6D7t30xBWA

Potential Tuner
    how do you transfer this to vcm

Tuner in Training
    The issue is not wanting to start without pedaling but after starting it runs fine. It?s a square body swap with a 6.0LQ4,102 Holley TB, TBSS intake, 60LB injectors sloppy stage 2 camshaft, 243 heads, long tubes and 10.2 compression. I?m hoping to get past this issue before I start any ve or maf tuning. I have set the idle airflow and set the idle advance to 23^ and set the same in the base tables. I?m using a p01 pcm. Thankyou in advance

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuffy282000 View Post
    The issue is not wanting to start without pedaling but after starting it runs fine. It?s a square body swap with a 6.0LQ4,102 Holley TB, TBSS intake, 60LB injectors sloppy stage 2 camshaft, 243 heads, long tubes and 10.2 compression. I?m hoping to get past this issue before I start any ve or maf tuning. I have set the idle airflow and set the idle advance to 23^ and set the same in the base tables. I?m using a p01 pcm. Thankyou in advance
    Did you ever get through this?