Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Fastest LSX with your software?

yes dont think you can keep the factory setup and run sequential injector/coil

possibly run sequential injection/wasted spark
    -----------------------------
    Ultimate Conversion Wiring

Well hopefully that'll change soon when the new line of haltechs come out. The USA headquarters is based 30mins up the road from me here in KY so I talk to those guys from time to time. Really looking forward to the new unit cause I'd like to run 16 injectors as well as factory coils and the new system is supposed to be able to support that.
    James Short - [email protected]
    Located in Central Kentucky
    ShorTuning
    2020 Camaro 2SS | BTR 230 | GPI CNC Heads | MSD Intake | Rotofab | 2" LT's | Flex Fuel | 638rwhp / 540rwtq
    2002 Camaro | LSX 427 | CID LS7's | Twin GT5088's | Haltech Nexus R5 | RPM TH400

Advanced Tuner
    the new system is years away...

the only way to run full sequential is to use the haltech CDI and bosch coils, ive just swapped to this system on my car and made 1225rwhp on 25psi but the dyno couldnt take any more.. thats 16 injectors too..

i made 1150rwhp using the stock coils in wastespark and there are other cars out there running low 7's using stock LS1 coils in wastespark so its no big problem..