Thread: unable to paste values in VCM editor

unable to paste values in VCM editor

I reinstalled my windows and VCM suite

and on my both laptop when I try to copy tables from Excel or txt files, I'm unable to paste those values in the VCM editor

I try on both laptop, and the same problem occured

when I paste in word, excel or anything else, it work

thanks for your help

Senior Tuner
    Happens to me sometimes, then it works others. May be a function or num lock or scroll lock thing.

Still not working for me

Bill tell me it's not sofware related, but on all the others software I used, it work

do you think regional setting, or keyboard language could be an issue?

Tuner
    When this happens do you have a comparison file open in the VCM editor? The reason I ask is because the other night when I was working in the editor I tried to paste some values from excel into my tune. I had a compare file open and I didn't realize that I was actually looking at the compare file and not the actual open file. It wouldn't let me paste values in when I was looking at the compare file. Once I pointed the table to look at the open file, I was able to paste without any problems.

No compare file was open

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Yeah I tested it the other day with the files Garrett provided & it worked fine for me.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

I tried on 2 computers, I don't understand why in the past I was able, and now not

Change all language settings to us/english(regional and language options). I live in sweden and have to change to english before my hptuners suite will work..
    C5-2000 MN6 LS2 block Tony Mamo FAST90+Ported LS2 TB 100mm MAF AFR 205 59cc CompCam 921 Yalla Terra G5X1 LG Pro Headers LG G2+T1 Chassie LG ducts MOVIT brakes - HPT&NGK AFX
    //Sweden

I'm having this issue also.. I don't see anywhere I can change the language settings..

Anyone have any input?

Thanks

Ive had the same problem. I use the calculator on the editor to determine my commanded fueling, then I try to cut and paste the number in my calculator to my PE table, and it doesn't work anymore.

the language settings are in the windows settings, in regional settings

Quote Originally Posted by Garrett View Post
    the language settings are in the windows settings, in regional settings
    ???